Synthetic Oil Bad For Low Mileage Engines

So why did you say "So that must mean none of those are 0W either yet because that’s all synthetic." when it isn't accurate?
Well synthetic blend is part synthetic so that’s why. By yours not taking synthetic I thought you meant it could run on conventional not a synthetic blend.

OP joined 7 years ago and this is his 1st post
He’s gone !
I doubt it seriously. ( He aint gone and I doubt its the first post either)

The implication and scary part is that facts indicate there is a group of people with such a dedicated OCD to troll this specific site for reasons yet (if ever) to be determined.

It almost borders on lubrication stalking

Not following your logic at all. Your statement that 0W are all synthetic isn't accurate, that's what I'm trying to point out. And FCA just recommends 5W-20 that meets MS-6395 for the 5.7L, and Hyundai has 5W-20 on the oil cap but other grades such as 5W-30 and 10W-30 are allowed. Neither recommends or requires synthetic.

I think the problem is crystal meth that leads to brain deterioration to make statements like that.

Any engine builder that is against synthetics is a moron and deserves no business.

I doubt it seriously. ( He aint gone and I doubt its the first post either)

The implication and scary part is that facts indicate there is a group of people with such a dedicated OCD to troll this specific site for reasons yet (if ever) to be determined.

It almost borders on lubrication stalking

As evidenced by a recent discovery of a member with multiple screen names.

Back