Synlube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSQ

Hey guys,

I recently heard of something called Synlube recently and it's suppose to last something like 15 billion lightyears. Anybody has experience with it?

www.synlube.com

It's not like I am considering to use it or anything, but it just sounds interesting from a engineering point of view.

You know, it is an interesting website....too bad the oil has not been tested /with Used Oil Analysis done to prove his point. Synlube won't gain any respect until the owner "houcker" or "houckster" on this site sends out some product for someone to try. He seems like a pretty decent person.

I wonder if this guy asked for the original engine from a user's Subaru wagon after it was changed-out due to failure from a "head gasket," to gain insight? Would be nice to see just how it looked!

I would not take Synlube seriously because of the old M1 "square" bottle used in one of the pic, without the temper proof ring!

Quote:

I recently heard of something called Synlube recently and it's suppose to last something like 15 billion lightyears. Anybody has experience with it?

Do some searching and you'll see that it gets mentioned from time-to-time.

Graphite, PTFE, and MoS2....
spankme.gif

Note to self... Do not use even if its free
bop.gif

I did a search and all I ended up with was two pretty unrelated threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back