Sukuzi SX-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been considering getting a Sukuzi SX-4 car,are these any good? need advise in this subject,they are sort of like a mini suv,5 door,any info is welcome..BL

Extremely reliable peppy car, no weak points and well proven engine, for the price you pay, they are absolutely the best. The AWD makes it the final icing on the cake.

XL 7 is truly excellent, one of the last true offroaders with separate ladder frame chassis and high ground clearance, its small yet has three row seating and a good engine, but its a different vehicle when compared to the SX-4.

In the USVI, many vehicles (including many hondas and toyotas) cannot stand up to the extreme terrain (angles, hills, etc), but suzukis ar ea very popular vehicle that appear to be able to stand up to the abuse well. They are very common down there, and sell well.

Considering that our usual 'severe' service is weak compared to the roads and driving down there, this tells me that they are good vehicles.

JMH

I know from experience that Land Cruiser does extreme terrain quite well, so does the 4 Runner, just ask fellow member Widman.

Happy Hyundai, XL7 is the updated Vittara.

well, the XL7 better be good. The Suzuki Vitara sucked sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. (I used to own one)

Can it be any worse than the Accent, Sonata and Terracans some of my unfortunate friends have had a chance to own:)

Quote:

I know from experience that Land Cruiser does extreme terrain quite well, so does the 4 Runner, just ask fellow member Widman.

Happy Hyundai, XL7 is the updated Vittara.

The landcruiser does, and lasts well... my fiancee's 4-runner though... handled the terrain fine, but had rusted out and had a shot transmission by 53k.

JMH

Quote:

Can it be any worse than the Accent, Sonata and Terracans some of my unfortunate friends have had a chance to own:)

Nice Fiction story Gurka. Hyundai is one of the best car companies in the USA. Maybe it's a different story in India. Oh wait, maybe because everybody is driving a dang Hyundai Santro? If I were in India, I wouldn't be driving a Hyundai Accent, Sonata and Terrecan either.

Quote:

Quote:

Nice Fiction story Gurka. Hyundai is one of the best car companies in the USA. Maybe it's a different story in India. Oh wait, maybe because everybody is driving a dang Hyundai Santro? If I were in India, I wouldn't be driving a Hyundai Accent, Sonata and Terrecan either.

Oh yeah, keep in mind that Suzuki is not a Hot selling import in the USA.

Ok, now you are an expert on India as well, don't think you have any idea.
smile.gif
.They are driving Accent, Elantra, Sonata and Terracan as well,just not Santro, except those who are into Terracan type vehicles prefer the rugged Endeavour well proved Pajero over unreliable Terracan, and unreliability of Hyundai vehicles is no fiction, its pure fact, you can see that in US as well, as for Hyundai being a best car company in US, now thats what I call perfect storytelling. As JHZR2 described above, the Suzuki 4WDs are known for their ability to handle rugged territory, this is due to their minimalistic and simplistic design principle, the Vittara was no exception, for the price paid, it does its job and quite well.

About Toyota 4 Runner, the rust issue is due to poor maintenance, I know many rust out their G Wagens and blame them as rust prone, also G Wagens have had their share of mechanical problems, still its the best and true 4WD out there and there is few other that come close to it with the exception of Toyota FJ or Nissan Patrol.

well they do live ona small island in the sea... that might just have something to do with it... then again, chevys ont have this issue...

wink.gif

JMH

And as for Suzuki not being a hot selling import in US, thats correct, its not because of their fault, its marketing, they would rather sell their bikes and as a car company, Suzuki doesn't have the resources or capacity of the big boys to sell the requisite number of cars.

Hyundai or Korea have come a long way I would agree but to catch up in terms of quality and originality, they have a long way to go and I mean a way loooooooooooonggggggggggg waaaaayyyyyyyy.
smile.gif
:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back