Suggestions for tires: 2015 Ford Edge AWD - 245/50R20

Looking for tires for my wife’s car. I don’t know if I want to do Costco again or not. But looking for suggestions on tires, since some of you guys know tires better than the average joe. We only get snow maybe 3 months out of the year and then its not that often when we do. She's just grocery getting and taking the kid back and forth. I would think wet performance would be more sought after than snow since well like I said we dont get much snow. But any suggestions and appreciated... thanks!

Looking for tires for my wife’s car. I don’t know if I want to do Costco again or not. But looking for suggestions on tires, since some of you guys know tires better than the average joe. We only get snow maybe 3 months out of the year and then its not that often when we do. She's just grocery getting and taking the kid back and forth. I would think wet performance would be more sought after than snow since well like I said we dont get much snow. But any suggestions and appreciated... thanks!
THE MOST important job that a vehicle is doing, regardless of mileage.
Depending on the size, some tire models might be available or not. Seem that not many models are available, but from what I have seen, I would stick to Costco and get Michelin CC2 as it will have good wet performance, will perform good in cold, and if it snows it will provide good traction unless you guys get something that requires real snow tires, but at that point they will close down MD.

As much as I appreciate your reply, I wont get Hankooks because of my bad experience with them. I know its trivial to decide the fate of a tire brand over one experience but yeah... lol
Take a look at the Firestone Destination LE 3.
It has a “H” speed rating. Your car probably came with “V” speed rated tires. It’s a pretty good overall tire. It’s going to be a little cheaper than the Michelin and Bridgestone offerings.

Take a look at the Firestone Destination LE 3.
It has a “H” speed rating. Your car probably came with “V” speed rated tires. It’s a pretty good overall tire. It’s going to be a little cheaper than the Michelin and Bridgestone offerings.
Will check out now. The price isn’t really an issue since we’re talking 1-200$ more. When you’re in almost 1k for tires what’s another 200$? IMO…

Will check out now. The price isn’t really an issue since we’re talking 1-200$ more. When you’re in almost 1k for tires what’s another 200$? IMO…
Go with Michelin. There is a reason why Firestone are cheaper.
Costco has good service. I was debating between Continental TerrainContact and Michelin Defender LTX M/S2 for my Atlas after I take off snows, and OTD in Cost o, new M/S2 is only $40 more than Continental in Discount Tire (just to be clear, Continental is exceptional tire).

I’ve ridden and drove in pickups that had this tire. It’s definitely a tire that I would consider as a replacement for my current Michelin tires. You won’t go wrong with a Michelin. First of all, go by the door placard. If it came with “V” rated tires, stick with that speed rating. That narrows things down. Maybe consult the Ford Edge forums and see what they like.

Cooper Enduramax
General Altimax 365AW
Bridgestone Weatherpeak

any of the Nokian all-weather tires
Nokian just replaced the WRG4 with the new WRG5, and the old WRG4 became the Nordman Solstice 4. Any of those three will be fine.

Back