Suggestions for a 0W-30 VW 504 00

I just took delivery of a new to me 2019 Audi S3 with 17,000 miles. I've only had it a few hours now but absolutely loving it so far.

I have a pretty good stash of 5W-30 RGT that I can continue to use in my two Kias, but the Audi is calling for 0W-30 VW 504 00, of which I have none. I have not been out to look for this oil yet but I'm guessing that I will have a more limited number of choices than I do with the Kias. What would you guys recommend, or just pick anything that meets those two specs. Any favorites?

Thanks

VW 504 is not sitting on every shelf, but it's available and I DO recommend you stick to 504 for that wonderful car you just bought.

If you have Napa where you are, every few months they run Mobil ESP on sale, both the 0w30 and 5w30 are VW 504 so that's an excellent source. I buy essentially the very same thing (Genuine VW/Audi in 0w30) from the dealer, if I buy on line then drop by to pick up it's 6 something bucks a quart so that's pretty decent and I can get the filter, drain plug, washer etc all at the same time. I'd expect your price would be better buying from a VW dealer than an Audi dealer, but mine is both and I still get the good price.

Wally's has the Castrol Euro LL on line which is VW 504 and as far as I know the best price you'll find on approved oil.

AAP carries Euro LX (already mentioned) but getting it for a decent price from them is difficult, they don't usually include it in their OCI specials and they are very proud of it otherwise.

Pics of the car please!!!

I just took delivery of a new to me 2019 Audi S3 with 17,000 miles. I've only had it a few hours now but absolutely loving it so far.

I have a pretty good stash of 5W-30 RGT that I can continue to use in my two Kias, but the Audi is calling for 0W-30 VW 504 00, of which I have none. I have not been out to look for this oil yet but I'm guessing that I will have a more limited number of choices than I do with the Kias. What would you guys recommend, or just pick anything that meets those two specs. Any favorites?

Thanks
VW 504.00. Grade is irrelevant.
My choice:
Mobil1 ESP 5W30
Motul 5W30 X-Clean+ (must be plus).
Mobil1 ESP 0W30.

My Atlas cross sport calls for the same spec. I got this kit from Blauparts

Attachments

• 20210308_225438.jpg
    20210308_225438.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 69
I wonder if that $6-8 price is supposed to be bulk, if you order it on line they'll give you some retail packaged bottles but if you show up they have to charge you list, maybe?

Back