Sub Inflation

Last night I got a curbside supreme pizza from Pizza Hut as I haven't been there for a few years. It was horrible. Really bad.
I ate one piece and threw in the refrigerator for the buzzards later. Seriously.
About an hour ago I received a email survey and I filled it out honestly. Great fast service but the pizza was the worst. Bland and a bad taste...nasty.

I just got a call from the manager and they told me to come get a free one tonight. I doubt I will waste the trip...

My review wasn't about getting a free pizza. By review I mean the private survey I took only. I did not review elsewhere.

My daughter
Last night I got a curbside supreme pizza from Pizza Hut as I haven't been there for a few years. It was horrible. Really bad.
I ate one piece and threw in the refrigerator for the buzzards later. Seriously.
About an hour ago I received a email survey and I filled it out honestly. Great fast service but the pizza was the worst. Bland and a bad taste...nasty.

I just got a call from the manager and they told me to come get a free one tonight. I doubt I will waste the trip...

My review wasn't about getting a free pizza. By review I mean the private survey I took only. I did not review elsewhere.
I'm not saying it's you, Zee, but my daughter pointed out when she was a preteen when I poo-pooed her objection to how something tasted that my taste buds were probably old and worn out. I went to look it up and it turned out she was right. Older folks can have half the functioning taste buds as we did when we were kids. Drugs, disease, infections and aging can all affect our perception of taste.

It's not you, Cheeseburger, it's me. 😢

My daughter

I'm not saying it's you, Zee, but my daughter pointed out when she was a preteen when I poo-pooed her objection to how something tasted that my taste buds were probably old and worn out. I went to look it up and it turned out she was right. Older folks can have half the functioning taste buds as we did when we were kids. Drugs, disease, infections and aging can all affect our perception of taste.

It's not you, Cheeseburger, it's me. 😢

WD_40_scam.gif

Back