Stupid Jump Starter Storage Question - When to Charge?

I will keep a jump starter in my old Tundra. For those who have owned them for awhile, how often do you charge them if they are just stored in your vehicle?
Do they go dead in a few days like our Model 3?

Thanks in advance!

I bought my NOCO in Dec 2019, charged it once or twice in the first month, haven't charged it since and it still kept almost full charge when I used it last month.

Some manufacturers recommend charging intervals. I do it before and after winter and maybe once mid winter if i remember.

Lead-acid or the newer Lithium based ones? I have a couple older lead acid ones I keep in my Camaros now, they usually need charged up a couple times a year. Just got a new Lithium based one that I'm keeping in my truck, nothing in the manual said anything about charging intervals that I read. Lithium based batteries are usually good for at least a year before they start to lose any charge, but I'll keep an eye on this one and see how it does.

I try to charge them once a month or so, when I remember. The 2018 Model 3 GOES DEAD in a FEW DAYS?!?
I've got the same problem with a 2017 Mazda 3 GT hatch. I end up keeping it on a maintainer.
Takes too long to look for parasitic draws while trouble shooting when the thing has to go to sleep every time you open door and pull fuse etc.. seems common on other forums...no answers

My NOCO's hold a charge.
They get recharged after every use, and at every oil change interval.
This is about what I do with my NOCO (I have a biannual reminder set up on my phone to charge mine), and they’ve never been even close to empty. The lithium batteries can hold a charge for quite a long time.

I write the dates of charge . Last week checked both GB40s' after a month . Both showed the GREEN for full charge . Back in the cars . Plan to check and likely charge sometime next month .

I have a Gooloo GP2000 that I've only charged once since I got it last August. I've used it to start a lawnmower twice and a friend's SUV once. The SUV was in December. I almost didn't volunteer the jumper since it had been several months since I had charged it. It worked very well. The lights still indicate a 75% charge. I'm probably going to charge it anyway. BTW, I bought a second one that didn't come with a wall charger like the first one. It said to charge it with a 5v phone charger. It worked fine.

I will keep a jump starter in my old Tundra. For those who have owned them for awhile, how often do you charge them if they are just stored in your vehicle?
Do they go dead in a few days like our Model 3?

Thanks in advance!
Your Tesla goes dead because it’s listening for keyless entry and has a cellular modem, computer running to listen for remote application control.

A jump starter has no or tiny draw so generally last 4-12 months.

Lion batteries don’t like being at extreme ends of the charge range. I would keep it at 80% If one of those.

Your Tesla goes dead because it’s listening for keyless entry and has a cellular modem, computer running to listen for remote application control.

A jump starter has no or tiny draw so generally last 4-12 months.
FYI, I was just poking fun with the Tesla comment.

I just pulled mine out of the closet after a year a few weeks ago and it was at 78% so I topped it off.

Back