Strawberry Poptarts

No it is not. I am a sucker for Pop Tarts. However I do not like any flavor with icing. Kelloggs use to make blueberry, and cherry flavors that did not have icing. I haven't seen any of those in years.

I use to love those things without the icing of course 30 years ago. I dont know when or if they changed them or if its just getting older but the last time I tried one they really upset my stomach. But I had to stop drinking Coke when they moved to corn syrup too, it does not agree with me.

No it is not. I am a sucker for Pop Tarts. However I do not like any flavor with icing. Kelloggs use to make blueberry, and cherry flavors that did not have icing. I haven't seen any of those in years.
I toast one at a time but always end up eating two. 😋

They just came back on the market recently. I used to work for Safeway and we had them. It might be regional

I keep them in the fridge. Yes. I can eat only one at a time. Usually eat the other one the next day. Strawberry is the only one for me.

Channeling your inner Paula Poundstone? :p

Saw her my freshman year (1991) in college. We got a lot of fairly big acts to come to rural Missouri, including Carrot Top, the rock band Warrant, Jesse Jackson, and Bill Walton, to name a few.

I can't even deal with one. Way too sweet.
Yea I feel that if I eat one I need a shot of insulin after eating it. When we lived in Mexico City I got my 6 y/0 daughter some my little pony pop tarts and she ate one then told me they were too sweet. This is the same kiddo that love plain greek yogurt and loves fruit, so I buy her that instead.

Poptarts are for emergency use only, if we're running late and have to work in Boston.
We keep them in the basement next to the cases of MREs.

Brown sugar Cinnamon Poptarts.

Not enough sugar.

Might as well do it right:
s'mores.jpg

I carry a pack of pop tarts on long hikes or mountain bike rides. Way better than most energy bars.

Back