STP Ceramic oil treatment

The "ceramic" trend is snaking over from detailing products into the lubing section. Wonder how it compares to Ceratec. About $12.99, advertised for 15k miles, stays in the engine even after an oil change. Metal can is kinda nice.

20210222_145432_HDR.jpg

More than snake oil, it's Cobra venom, this generation's Dura Lube. There's been more than enough Blackstone Lab reports, along with pics of people changing their valve cover gaskets, only to reveal perfection when a good synth oil, good filter, and OCI is done.

No way I will use that. I don't use oil additives anyhow - why mess up the perfect balance the oil maker has made? The only time I will consider trying something in the oil is if the motor is already near it's end of useful life - I will try stop leaks and other junk only then.

like Teflon was seemingly doing a few years back until DuPont stated publicly that Teflon in the many automotive products being touted with it gained no benefit from using it...stating the product contained Teflon seemed to fall off after that... ;)

Bill

Another useless white graphite concoction. If someone is going to use snake oil then why go with fakes get the real deal. It is not better or worse than this crap or LM. LOL

View attachment 46567

View attachment 46568
Haha my dad always tells me about those pellets they used to use in engines. Now I actually believe him 🤣. He said car dealers used to use them to sell cars that needed work.

That stuff is such an chemical engineering marvel it has been licensed for use in liquid forms that actually soak into the metal, highly magnetized formulas that are so strong the particles bury themselves into the surfaces so strongly it takes a surface grinder or boring machine to remove them.
It took Dr Hogantightschmdt decades to develop so the particles don't stick together and end up as a clump on the bottom of the pan.
Lately it has found its way in pots and pans as a super hard coating that you can use metal utensils on. This is how it works..

At the first turn of the key the pellets are crushed by compression and release the particles, the first few particles cling to and rebuild the valve faces the few that escape down the exhaust prevent it from rusting for 30K miles.

The rest of the particles fly to the cylinder wall and rings by ultra strong neodidlium magnetic attraction and begin rebuilding the cylinder walls (do not use on over bored engines as it will rebuild the cylinders to the original size).
No you have fully rebuilt cylinder and rings, just like brand new. Now to add the magic.

Put the rest of the particles in the oil, they are suspended in a carrier oil.
They mix in with oil and run around the system plating everything in their path, the oil pump gets rebuilt, the crank gets plated and the magnetic attraction is so great the particles will embed into the soft lead bearing surfaces. In 10 minutes the engine is rebuilt and you saved thousands.

New products are synthetic sawdust for diffs and transfer case and self stiffening tar paper for floor repairs.

That stuff is such an chemical engineering marvel it has been licensed for use in liquid forms that actually soak into the metal, highly magnetized formulas that are so strong the particles bury themselves into the surfaces so strongly it takes a surface grinder or boring machine to remove them.
It took Dr Hogantightschmdt decades to develop so the particles don't stick together and end up as a clump on the bottom of the pan.
Lately it has found its way in pots and pans as a super hard coating that you can use metal utensils on. This is how it works..

At the first turn of the key the pellets are crushed by compression and release the particles, the first few particles cling to and rebuild the valve faces the few that escape down the exhaust prevent it from rusting for 30K miles.

The rest of the particles fly to the cylinder wall and rings by ultra strong neodidlium magnetic attraction and begin rebuilding the cylinder walls (do not use on over bored engines as it will rebuild the cylinders to the original size).
No you have fully rebuilt cylinder and rings, just like brand new. Now to add the magic.

Put the rest of the particles in the oil, they are suspended in a carrier oil.
They mix in with oil and run around the system plating everything in their path, the oil pump gets rebuilt, the crank gets plated and the magnetic attraction is so great the particles will embed into the soft lead bearing surfaces. In 10 minutes the engine is rebuilt and you saved thousands.

New products are synthetic sawdust for diffs and transfer case and self stiffening tar paper for floor repairs.
Absolute gold!!! LMAO!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Back