Stanford Professor warns massive UFO disclosure is around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, an immunologist has something to say on the topic?

Next up, astrophysicists weigh in on disease policy…
"Nolan graduated from Cornell University with a BS in biology with a specialization in genetics. He received his PhD in genetics from Stanford University under Leonard Herzenberg before doing post-doctoral work with David Baltimore at MIT, where he researched the development of rapid retroviral production system and the cloning of the NF-κB p65/ RelA DNA regulatory factor"

Nolan has been analyzing materials.

I don't think there is a scientist that doesn't believe there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. That isn't the point. The point is... how are they going to get here? The laws of physics that we know do not support the kind of long distance travel that any visits would necessitate. Anything and everything else is science fiction.
Physics isn't settled. If you described an iPhone to someone in the year 1500 they would same the same thing.

However, yes based on our understanding of physics the distances do make it a problem.

Ive been waiting almost 65 years. I saw the Phoenix lights and my mother and I saw one in 1970.....it really shook her up.
I believe Bob Lazar and would guess to say 99 of what he said is true....
I was kicked out of Sunday school back in 72 or 73 for saying i think we are some alien experment vs the bible....ive never stepped in a chuch since being thrown out.

Last edited:
Well, life as we understand it requires sufficient oxygen, warmth, sunlight, water, etc. Yes, there are maybe 200B galaxies in the observable universe. Recently Hubbel showed there could be 10 times more than that!
Where are you gonna find sufficient life supporting properties?
Just how long do you think it would take life to travel here?
There may be ancient microbe organisms, but concious, curious life forms? There is no evidence.

Also, I know many immunologists...used to be my thing...don't know any with classified access or a clue about extraterrestrials.

"Nolan graduated from Cornell University with a BS in biology with a specialization in genetics. He received his PhD in genetics from Stanford University under Leonard Herzenberg before doing post-doctoral work with David Baltimore at MIT, where he researched the development of rapid retroviral production system and the cloning of the NF-κB p65/ RelA DNA regulatory factor"

Nolan has been analyzing materials.
You called him an immunologist in your first post.

I used your word. From your post. Go back and look.

One of the primary theories against it is that civilizations implode before they advance enough to actually make contact with another civilization.

An example I was given said to assume a summer night full of fireflies. Those flickers were the lifespan of civilizations in relation to cosmic time. So you have two have to flickers at the same time which are close enough to interact.

Well, life as we understand it requires sufficient oxygen, warmth, sunlight, water, etc. Yes, there are maybe 200B galaxies in the observable universe. Recently Hubbel showed there could be 10 times more than that!
Where are you gonna find sufficient life supporting properties?
Just how long do you think it would take life to travel here?
There may be ancient microbe organisms, but concious, curious life forms? There is no evidence.
There are anywhere from 500 billion to 2 trillion galaxies (depending on estimate) in the universe and each one averages 100 billion stars. Keep multiplying! It is a statistical likelihood that there is a ton of intelligent life in the universe and that we will never even get close to ever communicating with them due to technical and distance problems.

Albert Einstein asked the exact same final exam question, two years in a row, of his Physics students. This was at Cambridge University in 1942.

The correct answer had changed !

Thing about this OP is we've been told many times before that "disclosure is imminent!" and it never happens.

Thing is, I'm not convinced the government is in possession of anything quite frankly. I keep an open mind on this topic. But it's possible.

If we can find life elsewhere in our own solar system, then we know life is abundant in the universe. Hopefully we will find it in time.

One of the primary theories against it is that civilizations implode before they advance enough to actually make contact with another civilization.

An example I was given said to assume a summer night full of fireflies. Those flickers were the lifespan of civilizations in relation to cosmic time. So you have two have to flickers at the same time which are close enough to interact.
No matter the technology distance will always be the issue.

the current level of development of our civilization is not advanced enough to procure us real answers on these topics. these are endless debates with not a single evidence. but the percentage of stars potentialy having habitable zones in our galaxy is enormous. 7,6% of g type stars like our sun. 13% of k type stars wich are considered the best stars for life and 73% of red dwarfs m type on a total of about 400 billions stars in our galaxy. chances are extremely high that there is life. but currently the best answer we can give, is we d'ont know.

the current level of development of our civilization is not advanced enough to procure us real answers on these topics. these are endless debates with not a single evidence. but the percentage of stars potentialy having habitable zones in our galaxy is enormous. 7,6% of g type stars like our sun. 13% of k type stars wich are considered the best stars for life and 73% of red dwarfs m type on a total of about 400 billions stars in our galaxy. chances are extremely high that there is life. but currently the best answer we can give, is we d'ont know.
I would say there is evidence, but i have not personally seen it. We need more. I hope that will change.

My guess would be we are and have been seeing UFO's thousands of years coming from who knows ?
Some look like "the greys" some have Nordic features....some look like a lizard.....some look a "bug" have reported for 100's of years.

Given their distance it's HIGHLY unlikely we've been visited even if there are billions of intelligent civilizations in the universe. The universe is incomprehensively large and our nearest star incomprehensively far away and it is in the overall scheme of things right next to us. The first major high-power broadcast on this planet was the 1936 Olympics and as of today traveling at lightspeed has encountered only a tiny number of stars and their planets since 1936. Additionally, radiowaves follow the inverse square law which means the signal strength drops off exponentially as it spreads out in all directions. If we wanted to detect a signal from the next closest star system Alpha Centauri at 4.37 light years away we would need using current technology a detector larger than planet earth. At 86 light years away (current distance of the 1936 olympics radio waves) a detector the size of our solar system.

yeah... not really. At the speeds we've measured and or observed you can go all kinds of places.

You can get get places at 1G of acceleration. Now multiply that by 50, 100, 1000, and 5000G's we've seen.

They clearly break several newtonian laws so whose to say what other laws they can break?

WE cant there from here, It appears they THEY can. Nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman used to laugh at the "you cant get there" position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back