Stanford Professor warns massive UFO disclosure is around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source "Tweaktown.com". I guess somebody's gotta run these stories now the the Weekly World News has gone to that UFO graveyard in the sky lol
With a little web search about Dr Garry Nolin, the "source" from Stanford is real. Whether or not one choses to believe him is of course an individual choice.
Lets remember there is a ton of information out there, including video from our own fighter pilots. Sometimes people dont know what is real or not until and if it smacks them in the head.
Im not saying UFOs are real or not, they are real we just dont know what it is other than unidentified. Could be from us or something else. I have an open mind how can one not with the hundreds of stories and videos and radar images out there?

https://biox.stanford.edu/people/garry-nolan (whether we chose to believe him and our own fighter pilots is an individual choice but this guy is certainly real, just as our fighter pilots.

Tons of Air Force and navy videos too.. just listen to the excitement in their voices... and this is just a tiny fraction of info out there.

Best for last =

Here is an honest discussion from our own = 3d40cc88-6451-43ab-af8a-2d5694c1a443manifest-ios.m3u8

Last edited:
To quote the article

…Furthermore, these craft appear to violate the laws of physics…

That’s a key distinction. Many things appear to be something else than they truly are.

Our sight is especially very easy to confuse and no one is immune to it. By the very virtue that something can be seen, it cannot violate laws of physics. We don’t know what that even means in reality. As I mentioned before, the inside of a black hole is believed to brake all known laws of physics, but even that we don’t know in what ways. It’s because we cannot see the inside of a black hole.

Do you understand? The word Physics means something physical, something we can touch, see, feel, smell. That’s what it means. For something to brake our laws of physics would require to be imperceptible to us, so we would not know about it anyways.

Last edited:
That’s a key distinction. Many things appear to be something else than they truly are.

Our sight is especially very easy to confuse and no one is immune to it. By the very virtue that something can be seen, it cannot violate laws of physics. We don’t even know what that even means in reality. As I mentioned before, the inside of a black hole is believed to brake all know laws of physics, but even that we don’t know in what ways.

I run an electronics engineering/component company and am a data driven individual.

We compete globally for the television market and live and die based on electronic fact and the laws of physics.

Not once in millions of tests has all my gear and people given false data concurrently then returned to normal.

I have zero explanation for any of the conclusions.

Is it possible Bob Lazar was right all along? 🧐
He looks to me like someone who believes what he's saying. He comes across as someone being truthful. But it's not a lie when you believe what you are saying. What he is saying may be based on things he was purposefully shown and on things he was told by others. He drew erroneous conclusions and furthered someone's agenda. He was being used and manipulated as a tool for spreading misinformation. He may well know this, he's a smart guy, and he may have gone along with this more or less willingly because of his own agenda. He has not one piece of evidence, and if he did, he'd be long dead. That's my conspiracy theory regarding Bob Lazar.

You do realize that the math doesn't mean anything if you can't test it in the real world right? String theory is like that, it talks about multiple dimensions, 10, 11, 26.

And one of the crazy things with math is renormalization. You end up with some infinities in the calculations but you can't have that in the real world so they just eliminate the infinities and the numbers work out. Fun.

Well there are techniques and specific logic used to "get rid of" those infinities and substitute non-infinite/finite values or if you’re really lucky stuff crosses out! Not quite as easy as just getting rid of infinities but that is the goal.

Last edited:
You DO realize that we already have the math for warp drive? No need for unknown physics. That's not even taking into account the possibility of beings from alternate dimensions, etc.
You're also not seeming to realize that we've only had electricity for less than 200 years, nuclear physics for less than 100 and that there would be civilizations that are, technologically, millions of years ahead of us.

These types of statements are the most arrogant, naive statements one can make.

Brock
Alternate dimensions are an interesting idea. If you look at string theory, M-theory, and many worlds theory all those dimensions occupy the same space as our dimension - the problem is these alternate dimensions can not interact with each other. M-theory postulates the reason for this is one end of the sting is connected to brane and only other strings connected to the same brane can interact with other. This is all conjecture...

Math is not the universe but just a way of approximating the natural laws of the universe allowing us to work with them to understand them. You are not a wave function but theoretically everything about you can be described by a wave function. Matter-of-fact the entire universe with every particle and force in it from moment to moment could theoretically be described by a time-dependent wave function. But the universe is not just a wave function. Max Tegmark argues the universe IS a mathematical universe. IMO the universe is simply described by mathematics in the same way I use words to describe my cat - those words are not my cat.

I don't even have to read about this supposed mathematics of warp drive to know it's bunk because I know that the mathematics and physics of our universe absolutely prevent the idea from being true. Anything created at light speed must maintain light speed. Anything created below light speed must remain below light speed. Interestingly, anything created going faster than light speed would theoretically have to stay above light speed and there is mirror curve sitting on the other side of the vertical asymptote on the V vs E plot.

Last edited:
I run an electronics engineering/component company and am a data driven individual.

We compete globally for the television market and live and die based on electronic fact and the laws of physics.

Not once in millions of tests has all my gear and people given false data concurrently then returned to normal.

I have zero explanation for any of the conclusions.
You‘re not building radars. You’re not being jammed.

With a little web search about Dr Garry Nolin, the "source" from Stanford is real. Whether or not one choses to believe him is of course an individual choice.
Lets remember there is a ton of information out there, including video from our own fighter pilots. Sometimes people dont know what is real or not until and if it smacks them in the head.
Im not saying UFOs are real or not, they are real we just dont know what it is other than unidentified. Could be from us or something else. I have an open mind how can one not with the hundreds of stories and videos and radar images out there?

https://biox.stanford.edu/people/garry-nolan (whether we chose to believe him and our own fighter pilots is an individual choice but this guy is certainly real, just as our fighter pilots.

Tons of Air Force and navy videos too.. just listen to the excitement in their voices... and this is just a tiny fraction of info out there.

Best for last =

Here is an honest discussion from our own = 3d40cc88-6451-43ab-af8a-2d5694c1a443manifest-ios.m3u8

We’ve been down this road so many times on BITOG. For example

You‘re not building radars. You’re not being jammed.

Not today we aren't.

We worked quite closely with and shared office space with Litton for a long time.

Today we are next door in different industries. If you look up Litton in Grass Valley you'll see us next door.

We are a supplier to defense companies all around the world for multiple domains and had product on the ISS.

What we do know is our government changed its stance on the subject radically categorizing the phenomenon as a threat.
Right but you keep doing the same thing, adding some meaning to it that isn't necessarily there. Are they supposed to ignore it? Like you get a report that it might be aliens. So they investigate it. Doesn't mean it's real. Or they make plans in case it's real. Doesn't make it real though.
There's always kooks and quacks in any field. Remember that old saying that 50% of whatever experts you're talking about graduated in the bottom half of their class. I remember when LIGO first went operational and there were several people who said it would never work and they were experts in their field. They all shut up when the first confirmations came back, especially after the neutron star collisions and they actually saw it with telescopes and on x-rays in addition to the gravitational waves.
One thing is for sure, this isn't a rewarding topic to discuss.
That's because you're on the other side.

There's always kooks and quacks in any field. Remember that old saying that 50% of whatever experts you're talking about graduated in the bottom half of their class. I remember when LIGO first went operational and there were several people who said it would never work and they were experts in their field. They all shut up when the first confirmations came back, especially after the neutron star collisions and they actually saw it with telescopes and on x-rays in addition to the gravitational waves.
I’m not sure what you’re talking about are you denying that UFOs exist?
Right from our own military and radar images? How much more proof does one need?
Are you calling this equipment defective and the testimony of countless people who are operating it?

This guy knows. ;)
images (4).jpg

Right but you keep doing the same thing, adding some meaning to it that isn't necessarily there. Are they supposed to ignore it? Like you get a report that it might be aliens. So they investigate it. Doesn't mean it's real. Or they make plans in case it's real. Doesn't make it real though.

That's because you're on the other side.
Our government ignored it for decades, why talk about it now? What changed? They claimed its a threat now.

On being on the "wrong side"

Im more skeptical and conservative than most here.
It's not rewarding because you cant discuss third party articles on this topic here.
I dont believe in ghosts but am open to discuss without attacking others.

Its a super easy position to take that all the data, from all sources, over all events is wrong, thats actually the one I like best because it resonates with my own skepticism.

The problem with this position is those very same sources and people work nearly flawlessly - until we dont like what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back