SquareTrade for Washer and Dryer??

Bought a pump for dishwasher from amazon warehouse offer square trade pump failed right before warrantee would end. Only would pay for what I'd payed. Never again.

How can you complain if they were going to refund you?

Since this git bumped up. Be aware where you are buying a washer dryer. Supposedly, a certain commercial type top load washer sold at Lowes has a lesser warranty vs the same thing sold at real appliance store or bought direct from Maytag. Maytag adds a digit or something to differentiate it. Plus the optional Maytag warranty is cheaper and better than Liwes if desired.

Usually Square Trade is legit, and for washer I'd trust this more than the manufacturer who tries to evade you. Dryers' are usually pretty reliable so I'd skip the warranty on dryer but focus on the washer.

Since this git bumped up. Be aware where you are buying a washer dryer. Supposedly, a certain commercial type top load washer sold at Lowes has a lesser warranty vs the same thing sold at real appliance store or bought direct from Maytag. Maytag adds a digit or something to differentiate it. Plus the optional Maytag warranty is cheaper and better than Liwes if desired.
Commercial stuff always have a lesser warranty because they don't know what kind of abuse you may put it through, but they are always better build. This is the case since at least the 90s when we got our first coin op washer dryer. It lasted 20 years for a quad plex, the warranty wasn't a gimmick but to protect you from infant mortality.

Back