Spotted: Suzuki mini Carry Pickup Truck on 14-inch Panasport Rims / lowered tastefully

wemay

Site Donor 2023
My photo
Nice Panasport Rims.
Capture.PNG

Taken from the internet so you know what the front looks like...
1704831520519.png

Just drove by a car lot here in NC had a Daihatsu HiJet. It looked like this but was a micro panel van. Wanted $11K. Looked to be in vg shape, RHD. They ought to import them here. I think they would sell very well. I have seen a few more micro trucks on the roads lately. I remember they were very common in Japan. Our airbase had tons of them.

1704832293508.jpg

Just drove by a car lot here in NC had a Daihatsu HiJet. It looked like this but was a micro panel van. Wanted $11K. Looked to be in vg shape, RHD. They ought to import them here. I think they would sell very well. I have seen a few more micro trucks on the roads lately. I remember they were very common in Japan. Our airbase had tons of them.

View attachment 197523

You and me both.

there are plenty of importers bringing them in... they just have to be 25 yrs old bc/ of US law...also street legality varies state to state....

If you've ever looked in the cab it brings a whole new meaning to the term penalty box. Apparently some of us have no concerns whatsoever for safety features either. :oops: But they are kinda neat.

View attachment 197523
You can get them all day long here

Back