Soviet generator revival (2 stroke/military)

это очень полезно, особенно с точки зрения времени. спасибо, что разместили это. вы случайно не знаете, где я могу купить на него запчасти в россии, украине или европе?
Поищите по интернету, один пример - http://lapko.kz/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=66&Itemid=121.
В основном продают моторы целиком, новые или подержанные http://doska.vpole.ru/product/dvigatel-2sd-ud15-ud25-vsn7d-zapchasti_20742.
https://festima.ru/docs/74276186/kaluga/dvigatel-2sd

Last edited:
I would go with a modern synthetic 2-stroke oil like Stihl Platinum at 1:50, more than enough lube reserve since it is made for 1:100, plus it burns really clean.

What, the Chinese ones aren't reliable enough and easy to gets parts for that your want Russian?
Hey, I have one of the Chinese ones, and it's been pretty good. :)

That little Russian unit is downright interesting. Might be cool to use it to power some Russian tube electronics.

I think it would be very interesting to see how people really live in N. korea. If there's one place that's truly different it'll be there. Not sure it's worth the risk though, or that they'd be happy to let me in (or out).

2сд-м2 + youtube....and use subtitles...

On the first page....your 2nd picture...

On the plate from left to the right it is written..

1)Izključeno = dissconnected
2)Uključeno = connected
3) dont know....my father reads only Serbian letters....which are different from Russian
4)Provjerba = test (that small black button)

That additional "sparkplug" or better glow plug....is most probably the one to start that engine on a cold day....on diesel/lamp oil/acetone....
Thank you 😀

I would go with a modern synthetic 2-stroke oil like Stihl Platinum at 1:50, more than enough lube reserve since it is made for 1:100, plus it burns really clean.
I have some full synth Repsol 2T racing that i will use. 1:33 maybe take it to 1:40 after a few hours..

Do the N. Koreans make generators? That would be interesting to find. But they probably make the Chinese ones seem like a Swiss watch in comparison.
Well if they did, you would be obligated to smile and clap whenever it was running. 😂

So it has like a PTO part that turn the governor and the points(imagine a car diff that splits the power to two axles and 90 degrees). Takes oil bath in it like an oil pan in a 4 stroke. Should i run a diesel 15w-40 or a 2T motorcycle geaebox oil (that is alot thinner). Thinking its a really old design, its military and designed to be used with archaic lubricants, i think the thicker diesel oil will protect it better. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• CDD7F244-590A-49DD-A597-158778FC86AE.jpeg
    CDD7F244-590A-49DD-A597-158778FC86AE.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 17
  • BFBB370F-3F60-4D8D-80EA-DEC420B45FCA.jpeg
    BFBB370F-3F60-4D8D-80EA-DEC420B45FCA.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 17
Do the N. Koreans make generators? That would be interesting to find. But they probably make the Chinese ones seem like a Swiss watch in comparison.

Looking at satellite photos of NoKor at night, I suspect generators are not allowed for the general population.

So it has like a PTO part that turn the governor and the points(imagine a car diff that splits the power to two axles and 90 degrees). Takes oil bath in it like an oil pan in a 4 stroke. Should i run a diesel 15w-40 or a 2T motorcycle geaebox oil (that is alot thinner). Thinking its a really old design, its military and designed to be used with archaic lubricants, i think the thicker diesel oil will protect it better. Any thoughts?
Probably called for straight weight depending on ambient temp. During WWII tribology and lubricant chemistry wasn’t sophisticated. 15W-40 should be fine, the Russians probably used 10W-40W depending on temp.

Back