Source for Toro snowblower gas cap?

I’ve inherited an older PS 824 snowblower. But I need a gas cap. I can’t seem to locate one online. I believe it has a Tecumseh engine.

Any ideas?

If you were a scumbag, you'd go to Lowes and steal one from the displays.

I would try and contact a local dealer, he may have a few in stock. Pretty sure they're all the same thread... Or they should be for christs sakes

Look up Tecumseh gas caps on Amazon... Readily availible.

If you found an old Tecumseh snow king engine on a snowblower in a display, that would be pushing 10+ years old...

Look up Tecumseh gas caps on Amazon... Readily availible.

If you found an old Tecumseh snow king engine on a snowblower in a display, that would be pushing 10+ years old...
Do you really think they changed the dimensions? Ive got a tecumsah sitting in my back yard that's ****ed, you can have the dammed cap, its 18 years old.

Do you really think they changed the dimensions? Ive got a tecumsah sitting in my back yard that's ****ed, you can have the dammed cap, its 18 years old.
It depends on the tank, there were a few different tank designs over the years.

OP, ebay is probably your best bet.

I’ve inherited an older PS 824 snowblower. But I need a gas cap. I can’t seem to locate one online. I believe it has a Tecumseh engine.

Any ideas?
Check Amazon. You may be able to visit snowblowerforum.com and see if any members close to you have an extra gas cap they would give you.

Huh? The snowthrower I delivered on Saturday has a different cap than the old Tec's... It's tethered for one, and a different profile for another. But hey, they are all the same right?

Have a great day.

you can literally have mine..
OP I'd reach out to Hank if he's offering it. See if his is the same as the one you need. Depending on the year (usually the earlier ones) some tanks had smaller caps.
images

1639660013288.jpeg

Back