Songs that you simply never liked? Or can't stand.

The above. Does anybody listen to them today? At the time the latter was so big even 60 Minutes had a story on them (why?) and Goldie hawn’s daughter had a relationship
Coldplay has a couple good songs. And yes they have tons of fans. Clocks is a good song for starting young jazz bands to learn. Yellow is a decent song, not that the clown could actually sing it live. But they have tons of filler songs that are nothingness.

I think a lot of people like Imagine Dragons. I don't.

You asked the question, and you are rather incorrect in your assumption.

Coldplay has a couple good songs. And yes they have tons of fans. Clocks is a good song for starting young jazz bands to learn. Yellow is a decent song, not that the clown could actually sing it live. But they have tons of filler songs that are nothingness.

I think a lot of people like Imagine Dragons. I don't.

You asked the question, and you are rather incorrect in your assumption.
This, in my opinion, is Coldplay's best work. Some/the rest of it is either OK to just plain mediocre.

The song is "Lovers In Japan/Reign Of Love" (the transition and "2 songs in one" is oddly perfect.)

"Clocks" is maybe third

This is second.. again, IMHO
"Speed of sound"

Whatever is in the Nicolas Cage 9/11 movie and many sitcoms is garbage.

I know I'm in the minority , but anything by Gordon Lightfoot . Also anything by Paul Macartney and Wings .

This, in my opinion, is Coldplay's best work. Some/the rest of it is either OK to just plain mediocre.

The song is "Lovers In Japan/Reign Of Love" (the transition and "2 songs in one" is oddly perfect.)

"Clocks" is maybe third

This is second.. again, IMHO
"Speed of sound"

Whatever is in the Nicolas Cage 9/11 movie and many sitcoms is garbage.

Hey, I amend my post from yesterday. 2nd greatest Coldplay is NOT "Speed Of Sound".. I was distracted at the time.

2nd greatest Coldplay is "Talk."

Here is another ???? song.

"Who Let The Dogs Out"

Anything sounding like Alanis Morissette that isn't from Alanis Morissette (any song)

John Legend (any song)

It's a style and inflection thing with the second two.

Last edited:
Back