Songs that you simply never liked? Or can't stand.

MUSKRAT LOVE 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

BOF, maybe you just wanted to eat that muskrat? Bon Manjé!

IMG_7881.jpeg

Oh, man... 1968 was an incredible year for pop music.

Some AWESOME stuff on that list!👍 I had no idea Aphrodite’s Child ever cracked the US charts or released anything over here. I think my two lps and 45 by them are Greek pressings.

I dislike Garth Brooks. But I think that comes from having a new girlfriend around 1992. She got tickets for her and a friend. Never invited me and I got butt hurt. Guess that's my problem. Anyway, she ended up dumping me. Got killed when her next husband got drunk one night in a car wreck. I'll change the radio station if I hear him.

He's a talented performer, I give him that. Draws in some big crowds for sure! He just brings back too many bad memories. I still can't stand him to this day!

It's a "me problem" and I understand that. Nothing against the guy personally. I'm just still upset she never invited me to the concert, so I blame it on him. LOL!

Looking back, it was a train wreck waiting to happen between her and myself and our relationship. But I'll still blame Garth for it ending the way it did. LOL

I used to like this song, now I get irrationally angry when it comes on
Now that I think about it, the first bass rift was playing when the first motorcycle hit me
Some unresolved PTSD 😳
Most music/artists that I liked at one time, don't hit the same once you find out what their about/their beliefs
Billy Joel, Eric Clapton, Frank Sinatra, etc

There's a place in hell for R.Kelly, and he's getting what he deserves now
I'll downvote anything with him, Chris Brown, Bobby Brown

Back