So my neighbors want money for their weeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: Thermo1223
They filed a claim against my Home Owners insurance...for what a patch of weeds?

Good gravy. Well, unfortunately, the use of chemical sprays seems to bring out the crazies. We see a lot of that in this province.

You can't get away from it in PA as well...

It is times like these I wish I bought that farm with 5 acres, out of my budget but not with my in-laws cosigning. What's worse? Living them or living next to this....hrmmm

I sprayed the ground with a small fan to concentrate it in one area. I even took car to not go willy nilly in the air when facing the fence. Facing the inside of my yard it didn't matter.

I can't remember the wind from that day but saying that makes me think it was minimal or else it may have stuck with me.

If I get a chance this week I am stopping by the county office to see if I can did up some info on the property lines.

My house was built 1979, theirs were early 2000's with a big fight from our HOA too apparently. The builder & city claimed they did not have to be included as their was not enough land on the plots.

I sit on .18 acre currently. They have .10 via the county records.

You have an unusual case as most unless your sprayer has high commercial volume pressure a normal walmart $15 house hold sprayer is about as weak as my breath. I have hard time believing you needed a fan to hold back spray volume which is weak from the beginning unless your vision was adverse from distraction.

Was your rate ratio per gallon much to high from the beginning which can happen with home owners not realizing the how the active chemicals work.

It is times like these I wish I bought that farm with 5 acres, out of my budget but not with my in-laws cosigning. What's worse? Living them or living next to this....hrmmm

No, because what that will earn you, at least in Saskatchewan, is a neighbor who's running an "organic farm" and throws a hissy fit (and calls a lawyer) when any neighbor within five miles even looks at a jug of Roundup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back