So, are we at the end of time as we know it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, well. If I get through the next 30 years, I got it made...
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
If Yellowstone blows, we're up a brown creek though! Saw on drudge that the caldera/ground is deforming and rising rather dramatically.

I live about oh, what, maybe 500 miles from Yellowstone. On some of the TV shows detailing super-volcanoes, distances of 500 miles would still be in the actual blastpath!

Where are you in relation to YS? The prevailing fallout zone will be SE of it. So if you survive the initial blast, you'll be okay for a while. I think we're okay here where I'm at. I'll get to hang around for the left over side effects.

I'm 500 miles...................southeast of it. [censored] I'll get the actual blast and the fallout! They're saying that literally, it would be like a nuclear blastzonewithin a 500 mile radius of the eruption site.

Drew, man ...you just aren't going to have a good day.

There was this series ...LEXX. There was one episode where some maniac was destroying the universe (one of many) ..and his universal destruction machine was heading toward this one planet. A weather man, in an orbiting satellite, was just preparing to give the forecast. He looked out his port hole and said (paraphrased), "Today's not going to be a good day".
grin2.gif

Dr. Ron Paul is the only Libertarian in the group on both sides. we need a change.. i am not religious at all really.. "the closest i get to [censored] is knee deep in a river with a fly rod in my hand"-- quoted from the legendary Steve Earle lol..

Originally Posted By: mikeg5
Dr. Ron Paul is the only Libertarian in the group on both sides. we need a change.. i am not religious at all really.. "the closest i get to [censored] is knee deep in a river with a fly rod in my hand"-- quoted from the legendary Steve Earle lol..

So why does associate with a neo-Nazi publisher, who publish "IT" didn't happen materials?

There is a well known religious book that contains specific prophecies.
Many have been fulfilled, and some are yet in the future.
So far, 100% accuracy.
We can see that we are living in the fullfillment of these.
That is why I say we are near the end of this age. Great calamitous events are soon to occur, before a final resolution.

Originally Posted By: mechtech2
So far, 100% accuracy.
That is why I say we are near the end of this age. Great calamitous events are soon to occur, before a final resolution.

What book?

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Info on Ron Paul

there is nothing in there about ron paul dude... its about clinton setting up questions

Yeah that's really, really weird....I never even saw that story before. I just plugged into Google the appropriate words about Ron Paul, his main publisher, Willis Carto, American Free Press, Nazi, etc and grabbed the article and pasted it.....I mean I could see if I typed in "rotten politician" or something.....strange...

Originally Posted By: Pablo

So why does associate with a neo-Nazi publisher, who publish "IT" didn't happen materials?

I think you are under a superfluous understanding, or are subject to disinformation.
As far as I can tell RP books have been published by Plantation Press, Atlanta GA. Mises Institute, Cato Institute, and Foundation for Rational Economics and Education. He also has online many speeches in Congress which are public domain, and he puts out a weekly newsletter, and many writings that seem to be available to be reproduced freely by anyone. Therefore he is not "associated" with any neo-nazi group. I have seen his writing along with Thomas Jefferson's reproduced on freeper web-sites and this I believe is what he is being attacked on.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: mechtech2
So far, 100% accuracy.

Well known, but not often well understood.
100% accuracy? Maybe you should read it again.
Then maybe sell everything and wait on top of a roof somewhere for the end.
Oh, right. That never works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back