Snow and slip and slide

Its time to watch folks drive at 70mph on snowny roads, crash ,into each other and why they do this we will never know..I like the downhill slides and such , really funny stuff,,,its bend a fender time...

Its time to watch folks drive at 70mph on snowny roads, crash ,into each other and why they do this we will never know..I like the downhill slides and such , really funny stuff,,,its bend a fender time...
There is a hill in front of my house.. main road (4 lane)

Every year there is carnage. Last year got very new Camero he ended up doing a 180(giving up) but went sideways into the curb on the other side HARD.

Usually people driving on summer tires.. or baldies/cords showing.

I hear you. on my way to work, snow covered roads icy conditions and the idiots still doing 60-70mph....over the years i have come up on some of them that did crash. The way I figure is as long as they didn't take someone else out then maybe they learned a lesson, but I doubt it.

Remember all those Winter time car crash videos (vodka videos?).
The roads are ice covered, the visibility is zippo, you can see a crash ahead of you....and these imbeciles don't slow down!

Also, FYI, Subaru made the "2 sided TV commercial" featuring herky-jerky steering wheel in a 2WD and a rock steady steady steering wheel in with their AWD system. How about slowing down?
I know, I know, they're demonstrating the increase in control but WE know people have soft heads.

There is a hill in front of my house.. main road (4 lane)

Every year there is carnage. Last year got very new Camero he ended up doing a 180(giving up) but went sideways into the curb on the other side HARD.

Usually people driving on summer tires.. or baldies/cords showing.
You just described PA. Today was fun, 3” snow on road to work, halfway there pouring rain. Saw a utility truck in ditch and mustang convertible upside down with tires that had cords showing.

Back