Small LC/FP bottles now online!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I already purchased a Gal.of the FP last year,I was so happy to see the smaller containers available,just placed an order for the 24 oz. of FP and also the 32 oz. bottle of LC

For both the customer and you,It's truly good business making the smaller bottles available,for as myself,being retired,no longer put high mileage on their vehicles.

EJ

Thanks for the order and kind comments EJ. We tried many different bottles for FP and found this one the best. Has a skinny neck and the yorket cap can push back the gas tank flap.

Let us know how the labels stand up. Some were made without laminate, but the rest will have laminate over them to help protect them.

Jeff

Jeff,

Can I make a suggest? I looked at the lubecontrol.com website. It was awesome. You might want add the picture on each bottle size so it would be lot easier for anyone find what they really wanted.

That's all, It's up to you and It could be stupid idea otherwise the website is awesome.

sweet, Just ordered some FP... been wanting to try FP but not take the plunge on a whole gallon yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back