Lube Control Products FP Plus LC20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to order FP Plus for a while now but the Lube Control website no longer has access to order their products. Shopify page comes up like they let the web store lapse; I also cannot find a phone number anywhere on their site. My previous orders have shipped from Argyle, TX; does anyone out there in BITOG land have any information on the status of their operations? Thanks

Thanks for the detective work; I tried the number contained in that document and it goes to the Domain Management Company. They had no valid voice number to LCD Inc. / Lube Control. COVID business victim maybe?

The Argyle, TX address is just a house. sad but looks like Lube Control is RIP
I saw that on Google Earth, the shipping address leads to a semi-rural, multi-garage/storage looking building. I suppose the shipping address could have been a drop-depot of some kind; I guess we'll never know as I haven't gleaned any new information. Short of a previous owner stumbling onto this thread, it does indeed look like a RIP Covid victim maybe. Shame; their LC20 product was quite good at dissolving carbon, piston ring land carbon in my case. I didn't really have enough time with their FP Plus product to give an honest assessment.

Is there a comparable alternative? was anyone else using the same chemistry as LC20?
No one else is using it because no one else knew the exact formulation except for myself, LCD, and one other person (now deceased).

I developed the FP60 and if they are no longer doing business that is a shame because FP60 was a good fuel system product.

(BTW, I never received any royalties or other compensation because this was a "one-off" contract deal).

Last edited:
Still had some sitting on a shelf
93421C4C-E96D-4C25-B95A-6ED22C00C1AC.jpeg

I used LC20 for many years and then the cost of it with shipping became prohibitive. Not sure it did any good but it did no harm. Never did use the fuel additive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back