Slick 50 is now a ‘ceramic’ engine treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glancing at the oil-additives section at work the other day, and the boxes of Slick 50 oil treatment now say ‘ceramic engine treatment’.
I just found it interesting that Slick 50 is the latest product to jump on the ‘ceramic’ bandwagon.

Watch out Liquimoly Ceratec...here comes....CERFLON!!!

Capture3.JPG

Last edited:
LOL! Whoo hoooo. I like that one Cerfalon. I clearly recall the class action lawsuits thrown at Slick 50 / DuPont and several other chemical companies and other magic quick fix snake oils. In addition to fines and things they were made to publish to the general public something to the effect , a statement like "this product , with teflon & other additives contains and can introduce harmful solid particles into your engine."

Got anything other than unverified infomercials to validate that statement?
That video is pretty straight forward to the point. There is plenty of other videos demonstrating it from independent testers, plenty of reviews of people having oil loss and Prolong saving their engine, which is interesting because it happened in my family as well, oil filter got damaged on the highway and it drove miles without oil, Prolong was in that engine, no damage this was of course over a decade ago so possibly formula differences now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back