Sig P365

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for another pocket carry and really like the P365 Nitron. Great reviews on the new one without all the early issues.
However, I've read the P365 may have some rust issues. Not many people complaining about rust but some.
What say you?

Sig is a great choice. I was 90% there but found the Glock 43X fit my hands (big) much better. Have about 500 rounds through mine and happy with the choice. At 10 + 1 I find it ideal size for about 9 months of the year in the North East for my needs. I drop to a airweight or a Ruger LCP 380 for the summer. Yes I know 380 isn't ideal. Better than nothing and mine will shoot Buffalo Bore cast which do penetrate DEEP even in 380.

My P365 has been riding my sweaty back for almost 5 months now, and still looks new once I wipe the dew off of it
lol.gif
Do be cognizant of the fact that there is only one model with a safety other than your trigger finger... the P365, P365 SAS, and P365XL all are no-manual-safety versions.

It's rumored that at some point, SIG is going to sell the grip modules and all the parts required to mod your gun to a manual safety, but that day has not yet arrived. You can, however, already get the SAS slide assembly, which is F'n sweet IMO. 365 is my favorite small handgun, quite a departure from even my HK USP Compact 45 in size and weight.

Originally Posted by Colt
I'm looking for another pocket carry and really like the P365 Nitron. Great reviews on the new one without all the early issues.
However, I've read the P365 may have some rust issues. Not many people complaining about rust but some.
What say you?

Definitely no issues with rust on mine. It's my almost daily carry especially when dressed in a suit against my body

I wouldnt complain on the price. Average dealer cost is $448.99

Originally Posted by Colt
Thanks guys, Picked one up. No discounting, though. $499.
frown.gif

Love mine! Added a 12rd mag and edc it as a mechanic with no issues.

Shoots great and straight too.

I avoided it for the first year or two. But I picked one up recently and it works. No issues yet.

Seems like a solid nice little pistol.

I picked up a P365 about 2 months ago. I got the model with the manual safety. No malfunctions yet though only about 200 rounds through it. No rust issues and I use a clipdraw IWB, so it is against my skin most of the time. Mine came with the 12 round clips. Makes for an excellent carry piece.

Originally Posted by TwoTrax
I picked up a P365 about 2 months ago. I got the model with the manual safety. No malfunctions yet though only about 200 rounds through it. No rust issues and I use a clipdraw IWB, so it is against my skin most of the time. Mine came with the 12 round clips. Makes for an excellent carry piece.

CLIP.jpg

I've had the P365 for a couple of weeks now. I've hit the range 4 times and simply love this pistol. About 1000 rounds with 3-4 different brands of ammo without a hiccup. Feels better than my M&P Shield 2.0 9mm Performance Center which is also a great pistol. Easier to carry too.

Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter

Love it! However, I understand how people can get confused, with certain people on television referring to things like this: "I believe in the Second Amendment, but nobody says you can have a round…a…a magazine with a hundred clips in it."

Originally Posted by nwjones18
My dad liked his 365 so much he bought 2 more when there was a sale.. Not sure who needs 3 identical carry guns but he's definitely prepared.

One in each side, and one in the back ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter

Lol, been calling them clips since the 60's! Clip and magazine are the same in my book. How about just "mag"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back