sick of my flipflops wearing out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
20170101_164335.jpg

Oh yeah, a lot of places they just use the tread (crossply) for a sandal.

Flip flops are made for women to wear so they can show off their pretty feet.

You've put some wear on them. 3 months, daily use?

Flip flops are my favourite footwear, whole summer I'm in these. Even when on job I wear them as soon I'm in a vehicle.

Originally Posted By: chrisri
You've put some wear on them. 3 months, daily use?

Flip flops are my favourite footwear, whole summer I'm in these. Even when on job I wear them as soon I'm in a vehicle.

Was a gator I found when driving back from Bathurst Rifle Range through the week...looks like an IRS Commodore been lowered and scrubbed out the inside.

Bare feet are my summer (and autumn/spring...and a fair bit of winter as well).

Sometimes you need to dress up.

Originally Posted By: SR5
Do you have a pair with slicks for a running race ?

The host was near slick, and dangerous.

Have a race car owning friend who I want a wet weather tyre from, can make an entire thong with no steel belts.

Years ago we used to bring sandals back over the boarder with an actual tread - around the Lincoln head failed test deep - but you would part the leather before hurting the sole (feet, yes).
wink.gif

I live in south Florida and I wear sandals 360 days out of the year. My shoes get dusty from lack of use. Not sure why that is "gross" or "inappropriate". Everyone wears sandals here.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
I live in south Florida and I wear sandals 360 days out of the year. My shoes get dusty from lack of use. Not sure why that is "gross" or "inappropriate". Everyone wears sandals here.

Same here.

My daughter is also a fan of flip flops. When she got married in 2002 she had a pair made to match her wedding dress. Now that's loving flip flops.

I was in Viet Nam during the war.
We could buy tire flip flops in the village.
The sole was the tire tread and there were straps made from inner tubes.

Love wearing flip flops or sandals. Finally, I found a pair of Crocs MODI Sport Flips that lasted the whole warm season plus they are very comfortable with a lot of padding. Look forward to wearing them again this coming Spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back