Sgt. P Motor Oil...... The engine destroyer

If this were used drain oil the color should be way off and some additives should be present in the oil, besides the negligible amount of zinc & phos that show up in the sample. I wonder who would possibly buy this stuff.

1611975383201.png

A quick search for the OEM comes up with something from the API license directory... where their license was withdrawn.

They’re probably receiving hate mail as we speak.

Have you ever looked at motor oil reviews on Walmart.com or Amazon? Some of them are hilarious to read because you can tell that it’s some of the members here writing them 😂.

They’re probably receiving hate mail as we speak.

Have you ever looked at motor oil reviews on Walmart.com or Amazon? Some of them are hilarious to read because you can tell that it’s some of the members here writing them 😂.
Most of the negative reviews I've seen on motor oil tend to be from um let's just say people that aren't the brightest bulb in the box, that somehow think that a high mileage oil is going to magically un-rot their valve stem seals.

Most of the negative reviews I've seen on motor oil tend to be from um let's just say people that aren't the brightest bulb in the box, that somehow think that a high mileage oil is going to magically un-rot their valve stem seals.
That or from people with calibrated ears that can tell the difference in performance by “listening” to what the engine tells them...

I tracked both Voltek and SGT. P back to some marketing company
Work – RR Global Group
Which, may I add looks like a school project more than a legit company.
Just go a page or two deep, and it’s worse than an average school project, it’s just paragraphs of random marketing words.

“Credibly facilitate intuitive networks before integrated paradigms. Authoritatively evolve open-source technologies through premier manufactured products. Dynamically unleash optimal alignments with synergistic manufactured products. Interactively conceptualize backward-compatible vortals with progressive catalysts for change. Authoritatively optimize one-to-one information without client-based ideas.“

Just go a page or two deep, and it’s worse than an average school project, it’s just paragraphs of random marketing words.

“Credibly facilitate intuitive networks before integrated paradigms. Authoritatively evolve open-source technologies through premier manufactured products. Dynamically unleash optimal alignments with synergistic manufactured products. Interactively conceptualize backward-compatible vortals with progressive catalysts for change. Authoritatively optimize one-to-one information without client-based ideas.“

That website is not even finished. Click on the news link out of the menu bar and you get gobbledygook.

Makes you wonder about the rest of their junk. Olympus salt anyone?

I think the expectations of some of the members here might be excessive; what additives would you expect a non-commissioned officer's urine to have?

Back