Search function

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I (or you) type in, for example "20W-50" in 'subject and body' for All Forums over the past 11 months, the result is:

"There are no results for your query. Please try a broader range of search criteria"

There is, however a 15 page post "Why The Dislike For 20W-50?" spanning 12/07/14 to 12/27/14.

Why isn't the search function finding this?

I'm particularly interested in UOA of 20W-50, but find nothing. I've also tried 20W/50 with the same results.

Try search bitog through google, search terms "20w50 voa site:bobistheoilguy.com"

Google Search

edit: After searching myself, I don't see a lot of 20W50 VOAs. Not the most common viscosity I guess. In general though, when I want to search bitog, I use google. If you have a specific oil you're looking for, try search that, or maybe the 10/15w40 version of it, it should have similar additives.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: vintageant
If I (or you) type in, for example "20W-50" in 'subject and body' for All Forums over the past 11 months, the result is:

"There are no results for your query. Please try a broader range of search criteria"

There is, however a 15 page post "Why The Dislike For 20W-50?" spanning 12/07/14 to 12/27/14.

Why isn't the search function finding this?

I'm particularly interested in UOA of 20W-50, but find nothing. I've also tried 20W/50 with the same results.

Sent you a pm. Check your messages.

Yeah! Simple search for DPF or TDI and no reaults found. Something not working. Will try the round about way using google crutch

Originally Posted By: iamatt
Yeah! Simple search for DPF or TDI and no reaults found. Something not working.

The search does not work with only 3-character terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back