Satisfied Well fed Cat

Shadow had just eaten a meal of good quality indoor dry cat food mixed with canned meaty bits with gravy.
It's evident he really loves this combination and it seems to make him thrive.

I took this with my Olympus E-510 4/3 camera. I currently have a love affair with Olympus cameras.

P3040104ss.jpg

Last edited:
Don't wait for problems, handle this now and regularly. Maintenance is the key to longevity and health. Cars included.

I don’t think the OP was looking for advice or recommendations.

Shadow had just eaten a meal of good quality indoor dry cat food mixed with canned meaty bits with gravy.
It's evident he really loves this combination and it seems to make him thrive.

I took this with my Olympus E-510 4/3 camera. I currently have a love affair with Olympus cameras.

View attachment 91388
Beautiful Tabby. 28 years, together, you, and your cat, are so fortunate!

That pic has the correct amount of bokeh to it. Unfortunately, bokeh is a lost art as DSLR camera sales numbers have tanked.
Many smartphones can take great pics, but they lack the creative control although some people use software to add bokeh and other effects.

Had to look up "bokeh". ...it refers to a soft focus behind the sharply focused-upon subject. Back when we burned silver, my cameras had a depth of field previewer. 'Twas my most used effect tool.

But...who's to say what "the correct amount of bokeh" is? (insert winking emoji here)

Thanks for expanding my vocabulary.

That pic has the correct amount of bokeh to it. Unfortunately, bokeh is a lost art as DSLR camera sales numbers have tanked.
Many smartphones can take great pics, but they lack the creative control although some people use software to add bokeh and other effects.
And the focus and depth of field are pleasing, too. ;)

Don't wait for problems, handle this now and regularly. Maintenance is the key to longevity and health. Cars included.

Shadow had his teeth cleaned by a vet in 2021.
I used to brush one of my cat's teeth, much to his disapproval.

Back