Royal Purple, I didn't get to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it from amazon warehouse deals, sadly too bent to use sending back to amazon.
IMG_20150515_080757653_zpsaq2zdxng.jpg
IMG_20150515_080750052_zpszojhbgtl.jpg
IMG_20150515_080745597_zpsnyge96fp.jpg
IMG_20150515_080740367_zpst1sacb18.jpg

Last edited:
They might just let you keep it and just send another. It happened to another member here IIRC.

Keep it as a keepsake or cut 'n post that [censored]!

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
They might just let you keep it and just send another. It happened to another member here IIRC.

Keep it as a keepsake or cut 'n post that [censored]!

They did that for me on a Dekka agm car battery which got "dropped" in transit and the + post smashed into the case. " A refund, and don't send it back" was the reply.

Originally Posted By: tezzzas
First two photos, bottom of the can. Hard to see.

You're saying it was dented, right? I wouldn't use either.

As much as those filters cost I would not use it either. Should not have ever been sent out to you.

Originally Posted By: JerryBob
First two photos, bottom of the can. Hard to see.

You're saying it was dented, right? I wouldn't use either.

Yeah, didn't want to press my luck my 93 mustang, I am working on getting running again.

Originally Posted By: Bud
As much as those filters cost I would not use it either. Should not have ever been sent out to you.

They could've dented in transit.

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog

I got it through Amazon Warehouse deals, I was aware of the damaged box. I knew it was a risk, I took it. I have not anger towards Amazon. I have gotten oil filters and fuel filters, from warehouse deals that are fine. Just luck of the draw.

Last edited:
I bought a Hamilton automatic watch from an Amazon warehouse deal once. Couldn't wind or shake it to get it running. I had better luck buying a RipStik from an Amazon warehouse deal. The box wasn't perfect but the wheels never looked like they ever hit pavement.

I think UPS and even FedEx often air drop their packages on to concrete from cruising altitude. The condition some packages arrive in is absolutely ridiculous.

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog

I got it through Amazon Warehouse deals, I was aware of the damaged box. I knew it was a risk, I took it. I have not anger towards Amazon. I have gotten oil filters and fuel filters, from warehouse deals that are fine. Just luck of the draw.

I recently saw a used return address stamp on Amazon deals. Couldn't stop laughing.

Originally Posted By: jk_636
That must have been one heck of a blow. Those RP filters have the thickest cans in the industry. They are tough.

You are correct! But none the less this thread will probably devolve into another mindless RP bashing thread. Yeah, lets blame RP for shipping damage.

Originally Posted By: gfh77665
Originally Posted By: jk_636
That must have been one heck of a blow. Those RP filters have the thickest cans in the industry. They are tough.

You are correct! But none the less this thread will probably devolve into another mindless RP bashing thread. Yeah, lets blame RP for shipping damage.

The irony is strong with this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back