Rotella 10w30 or equivalent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Does anyone know where I can purchase this stuff or another HDEO 10w30 in the Phoenix or East Valley Arizona area? I always see posts for this stuff but I have never seen it on the shelves.

Find a local Shell, Chevron, Connoco Phillips distributor through their sites. Usually you can get some there for sure.

A farm and tractor type store usually carries some flavor of 10w30 HDEO as well. Here I can buy Mystik really cheap in 2 gallon jugs.

Must be a northern thing? here in east tn they laugh at you if u ask for HDEO in the 10w30 variety only place might have it is a cat dealer or maybe a distributor who is willing to order a small batch

All the "real" auto parts stores have it here, you sometimes have to ask - they have it out back. Awesome 10w-30 oil. I think I pay 12 bucks a gallon jug (NOT 5qt).

Agree, I'd look for a truck stop. There must be one or two along I60, I-10w or 17N. If nothing else, pop down to the Casa Grande / Eloy area; there are 4 or 5 just S of the I10/I8 interchange.

Thank you all for the input and it appears it is more popular in midwest/east as our Wally World does not carry anything but the 15w40. I will try and find a truck stop or just stick with a good 5w30/10w30 dino and not an HDEO. Castrol GTX 5w30 may be a good option.

Wally's out here don't stock rotella 10w30. At least the ones I have been to in UT, and NV, It's hard to find anywhere out here. Haven't seen it forever in the parts stores either. OP is from AZ, so that wouldn't surprise me. It's probably a bulk item from the distributors out here.

Here in NW Ohio, I have found 10W30 R-T at some of the big "Super-Wallys" but never at the regular stores. Never seen it at TSC either. Menards (which is not in the west) regularly has it.

Originally Posted By: Dieseldoctor
Must be a northern thing? here in east tn they laugh at you if u ask for HDEO in the 10w30 variety only place might have it is a cat dealer or maybe a distributor who is willing to order a small batch

I hear you on that. I run 5W-40, and they always have something stupid to say.

I'm in florida, and run my own shop, been a tech for 12 yrs. Never seen Rotella in 10W30. I use shell products in my shop, and the distributor for fl, S. Ga., and bama doesn't even carry it. I have never seen it in parts stores either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back