RockAuto is Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent RockAuto a new ball joint that had a pin hole in the grease boot. I took the ball joint to FedEx on Wednesday and today on Friday, I have a new replacement ball joint on my door step. They actually shipped the new replacement ball joint on Wednesday as soon as FedEx scanned the old one! I got an email from RockAuto telling the new ball joint shipped as soon as I got home from FedEx. Unbelievable speed.

They shipped me wrong rotors (my part number with an extra digit- picked wrong at warehouse) and told me to keep 'em while sending new ones. They probably figured I was right about their mistake when the shipping weight was off.

When I had a problem they shipped a replacement part right away and didn't want the old one back.

I only had that one problem out of about 20 orders with multiple parts in most orders.

3 cheers for RockAuto. I love RockAuto.com. Tell your friends about RockAuto.com.

YO!, Crownstown. Is that trolling? Citgo syn 10W-30??? W.T.EFF? Kira

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
I sent RockAuto a new ball joint that had a pin hole in the grease boot. I took the ball joint to FedEx on Wednesday and today on Friday, I have a new replacement ball joint on my door step. They actually shipped the new replacement ball joint on Wednesday as soon as FedEx scanned the old one! I got an email from RockAuto telling the new ball joint shipped as soon as I got home from FedEx. Unbelievable speed.

Yep they are awesome and just did the very same for me yesterday on a Dorman lock actuator that failed under the lifetime warranty. It lasted 3months so I hope the replacement lasts.

I gotta say my little bit of interaction with RockAuto customer service was great. I'll continue to use them to purchase the items I can't find local to me.

RA does ship items fairly quickly and reliably.
However, I'd hope they would be decent, since most orders I've had to pay ~10% in shipping. Finding parts from same shipping locations is also another dilemma.

Why all the hate for Merkeva? I dont know
a thing about him, but i dont get it. The guy
likes certain products---so what?

Originally Posted By: Clubber_Lang
Why all the hate for Merkeva? I dont know
a thing about him, but i dont get it. The guy
likes certain products---so what?

Theres much more than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back