Road Rage against Motorcyclist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows?
Why would you strike a full face helmet with your fist?
It's designed and intended to absorb an impact with pavement or a car windshield.
Why would you start a fight with anyone?
Fighting should be strictly defensive.
That the MC rider didn't reduce the older fellow to a pulp showed great restraint and decency.

Originally Posted By: fdcg27
Who knows?
Why would you strike a full face helmet with your fist?
It's designed and intended to absorb an impact with pavement or a car windshield.
Why would you start a fight with anyone?
Fighting should be strictly defensive.
That the MC rider didn't reduce the older fellow to a pulp showed great restraint and decency.
Hockey players beat each other's equipment with regularity.

If it weren't for the helmet cam, the perp would have stayed on the ground and then played the victim when the cops arrived.

Incredible self control by the motorcyclist.... give that man a medal for not having turned the road rager into a mess of bleeding flesh....

Perhaps he was just mad about Donkey's lane splitting?

smayqg.jpg

Originally Posted By: Bandito440

smayqg.jpg

They'd pass for twins!

Originally Posted By: RISUPERCREWMAN
Just another crazy psycho off his meds! Did you see his Bug Eyes? LOl

After looking at the guy's face and eyes and judging his age, I'd say there's something to the 'off his meds' portion. And the guy that gave him a blanket must have recognized a problem.

Don't know the back story, but certainly looks to be a huge over reaction. Very lucky the motorcyclist kept his cool, could have been a much worse outcome.

Looks like he was all adrenaline angry then ran out of cardiac output to support his physical efforts. If he is not on meds, he needs them!

Goes to show, theres a lot of unstable people out there, and the cops have to deal with them too!

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
The rule of law has prevented Darwin from thinning the heard.

So true. civil law cannot cope any longer with the types of defective creatures roaming around posing as human beings. Eventually the vigilante will make a return in earnest, because they have to in order for a civil western society to have any chance of surviving.

You can tell that old goat has something wrong going on upstairs.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: RISUPERCREWMAN
Just another crazy psycho off his meds! Did you see his Bug Eyes? LOl

Yes, there is definitely something wrong mentally with this guy...his elevator obviously doesn't go all the way to the top floor...

Originally Posted By: Bandito440

smayqg.jpg

Isn't that the lead singer of the group Midnight Oil?

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
Originally Posted By: HerrStig
The rule of law has prevented Darwin from thinning the heard.

So true. civil law cannot cope any longer with the types of defective creatures roaming around posing as human beings. Eventually the vigilante will make a return in earnest, because they have to in order for a civil western society to have any chance of surviving.

You can tell that old goat has something wrong going on upstairs.

I tend to agree with your statement, but alas, it's a double-edged sword. In this particular instance, for example, I am sure the old guy saw himself as a vigilante stepping in to fix the evil motorcyclist. The other fact is that oftentimes these unstable types are armed...... Imagine if the old boy had been armed, this could have turned out much differently. I totally agree that there are way too many whackos in the world, but how to get rid of them is another matter......

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Gollum-Smeagol-smeagol-gollum-14076893-960-403.jpg

Ooo, good one. Maybe it wasn't Donkey's lane splitting that caused the temper tantrum. Maybe the biker had... his precious.

Apparently the old guy broke his ankle just from being pushed to the ground. And, he's only 51 years old. He looks much older to me.

Yuma Sun article

r9hhjs.jpg

lots of careless arrogant malicious behavior on the road folks... personal responsibility has been removed from society...DEVO was right

Too many people on the road are harboring little balls of anger
just waiting to unload on someone they feel has wronged them...
You don't start with fighting words "you got problem" instead
to defuse any escalating highway rage situation just assign
yourself all the blame... a gesture like smacking your helmet is
symbolic speech that's universally understood "I made a mistake"
after which you will see a immediate relaxing of tensions between
you and the errant cager... after all you don't want to stop and
waste your riding time policing wrong behavior on the side of the road...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BusyLittleShop

You don't start with fighting words "you got problem" instead
to defuse any escalating highway rage situation just assign
yourself all the blame... a gesture like smacking your helmet is
symbolic speech that's universally understood "I made a mistake"
after which you will see a immediate relaxing of tensions between
you and the errant cager...

You hope................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back