RIP Paul Reubens

From Pee-wee's big adventure movie.. I loved the part about LARGE MARGE.. hahaha... It was a night like this... worse accident I ever seen... :ROFLMAO:

Rest well Paul Reubens..

ok I found it.. crazy but funny

Last edited:
People are entitled to their private struggles. His reaction to his diagnosis was his and his alone. The intrusiveness into a person’s most mortal moments should not be defined by the demands of “social media”. If you want to really recite the mantra “let him rest in peace” then for crying out loud allow him to do so. Never got his humor but that’s just me.

One of the engineers that I used to work with has a son who was the stuntman who did the bicycle stunts for him.

People don't usually think about the possibility that it was actually a stuntman who was doing the bicycle stunts.

We have a Dom Perriogn '71 at $120?

That'll be fine pal.

363369870_667320648764273_3000645782249505270_n.jpg

Thanks BF.

The scene I was referring to was actually when Pee Wee was in a Cheech and Ching movie. And also found Pee Wee was in the Blues Brothers as a waiter.

Ruben's role as the hotel clerk in the Cheech & Chong movie was the first time I remember seeing him. He was perfect in that part and hilarious. In the uncut scene he calls the police on them and describes Cheech and Chong as "I think they are Iranians".
I guess that is considered to be politically incorrect now as it is edited from most TV versions but it sure was funny back around 1980.

And like others, I still laugh every time I see him dancing on the bar to the song Tequila.

I recall watching Pee-Wee's Playhouse more than a few times decades ago; I found it a very creative and engaging show.

Of course my wife - who doesn't even like cartoons - thinks I'm nuts (or worse) when I used to watch Teletubbies to chill out in the 90's. Another very creative show that (some adults) could enjoy with their children. - like WB cartoons!

To honor Rubens, the iconic dinosaur that is along Interstate 10 west of Palm Springs and was featured in Pee Wee's Big Adventure has been painted to resemble Pee Wee's suit. That cracks me up. I drive past the dinosaurs occasionally.
ersetrstrs-1.jpg

Back