Replaced speed thermometer, gained 200,000 extra miles.

I guess he used aftermarket speed thermometer, because OEM subtracts 10,000 miles. Or maybe he accidentally ordered one for a belt driven motor, while replacing his chains inside.
1000020760.jpg

The seller's lack of coherence and writing ability boggles the mind! He either doesn't understand the meaning of reading comprehension, or he never proofread what he wrote. 🤦

Welcome to Facebook marketplace.
Not sure that CL is much better.

And to be honest, there's worse. Far worse...

Is that actually a 2 door? I can't tell from the view, but it almost looks like 4 doors. At that point I'd think it was typical scam.

Not sure that CL is much better.

And to be honest, there's worse. Far worse...

Is that actually a 2 door? I can't tell from the view, but it almost looks like 4 doors. At that point I'd think it was typical scam.
Sadly, I think the ad is legit. Here is the side view from the actual FB Marketplace listing.
1715283936359.jpg

Sadly, I think the ad is legit. Here is the side view from the actual FB Marketplace listing.
View attachment 218570
Cool, wasn't sure.

On re-reading, I think it's a scam, a bot of some sort. "updated dates from mechanic"? It's just one of the better written ones, better than what most people are capable of writing. Maybe it's someone not that good with writing or something, that might explain it (get this, not everyone is a car person), but I think there's enough flags that I wouldn't call on it. Good for a chuckle though.

Implied replaced parts would have totaled (including labor) to be well above posted car's price.
Rotor Button alone would cost above $2K, right? :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Back