Removing water spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The water from the sprinklers dried and etched into my paint in the hot Florida sun. On a black paint, it is very visible - lighter colored spots all over. What can I do to remove them?

Thanks.

In what proportions do I mix the vinegar with water?

Also, I'm guessing that vinegar is going to remove any wax that I have on there now?

Last edited:
Quote:

Try Klasse All in One, with a lot of elbow grease.

If those things get baked on too long they may never come off.

Wouldn't an all in one product on black cause swirls?

Last edited:
I used it on a black Jeep with water spots and didn't notice many swirls. Baked on water spots are extremely difficult to get off, possibly not removable.

Live in Az. 3 vehicles{2 autos, 1 motorhome} Had waterspots on paint and glass. Tried several products none worked very well. Researched found great product Splash. Liquid goes on easy,works on both glass & paint, with very little effort. You will not be disappointed. Web site Mark V Professional Detail, Corona, Ca. 1800-877-6282 Large bottle, $7.95 plus $5.00 shipping Quick delivery. Hope this proves helpful. PS can use on shower doors.

For those that wash their own at home,try useing about a cup of vineger in your wash water and or rinseing with one of those hose end sprayer pots.(used for fertilizer etc)
Kinda like the spot-free cycle at your local power wash only better ....... it actually works
cool.gif

SS/LS

If you want the BEST of the BEST, use The Wax Shop's swirl and haze remover. OMG, I have never used a wax or polish better than this. It removes all water spots with ease, and takes away the haze and swirls on your car. You will never use anything else.

Where did you find it at? I have used the Wax Shop's Super Glaze HD and found it to deliver a nice shine and very easy to use. I liked it quite a bit. I got it on clearance and I went back to buy the rest of the bottles left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back