Remove surface drag after 6 month wash

After 6 months of Turtle Wax Super Hard Shell and NO washes in between, how do you remove that horrendous surface drag off the paint?

I strip wash with Purple Power high pH soap prior to waxing.

I still have about 15% of beading action left prior to washing.

Guess I need to wash it a second time? I hand wash too BTW. No power sprayers or foaming cannons LOL.

After 6 months of Turtle Wax Super Hard Shell and NO washes in between, how do you remove that horrendous surface drag off the paint?

I strip wash with Purple Power high pH soap prior to waxing.

I still have about 15% of beading action left prior to washing.

Guess I need to wash it a second time? I hand wash too BTW. No power sprayers or foaming cannons LOL.
Surface drag?

Is that the same thing as road grime?

these can do the job and strip wax, see yt reviews.
chemical decon:
https://www.carpro-us.com/deep-cleanse/carpro-ironx-500ml-17oz/
and then take clay mitt to mechanical removal.
but you´d have much easier life by going with coatings.. no bugs, no nothing.

^

These holy grail ceramic coatings should need a lot of other products for them to last. First it was toppers now this descale product. I will just stick to my $10 bottle of TW SnS.

^

These holy grail ceramic coatings should need a lot of other products for them to last. First it was toppers now this descale product. I will just stick to my $10 bottle of TW SnS.
Yes and no. Had CQuartz UK 3.0 on my truck. I may have topped it with a spray sealant once or twice for giggles. Started to deteriorate after 12 months with 2-3 monthly handwashes. It was pretty much gone by the 16 month mark.

Surface drag?

Is that the same thing as road grime?
I have the same question, Google was not helpful. The closest I could find is a means of cleaning that drags the item through the cleaning media rather then circulating the media around the item. I think it must mean a surface finish that has degraded from road grit scraping it away in streaks.

I have the same question, Google was not helpful. The closest I could find is a means of cleaning that drags the item through the cleaning media rather then circulating the media around the item. I think it must mean a surface finish that has degraded from road grit scraping it away in streaks.
It means that the clean surface is not smooth. Typically this is due to surface-bonded contaminants. A clay bar is typically used to removed this roughness or "drag."

Back