Reese 12 V winch diagram

Hello, I hope this question is in the right place if not I apologise,
I have a Reese 12 volt winch and I have two parts that came loose from inside and I have no idea how to put them back. Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_6119.jpeg

IMG_6120.jpeg

Maybe someone that has this model knows, but otherwise the pics aren't sufficient and you didn't even mention the model #... must not want this fixed very badly?

must not want this fixed very badly?
Your sarcasm,, as in the pictures you can see the model number is clearly wore off

must not want this fixed very badly?
Your sarcasm,, as in the pictures you can see the model number is clearly wore off
Need at least a winch model# to help, otherwise we'd just be blindly Googling. I used to get paid to do that for customers, I'm not doing it for free for Internet strangers. Lol

Might have better luck asking in an off-road forum. Higher population of people with winch experience there. Or reach out to Reese customer service.

I found a diagram that may give you a rough idea. It came from this PDF:

The plate you pictured is equivalent in function to #52 on the diagram. Yes it is a manual winch instead of electric but this should give you a rough idea. Reece does not offer any repair parts or diagrams, at least not that I saw. They seem to call it either a Towpower 2000 model 7033600 aka 70336, or else they no longer offer yours and that is just their successor winch model.

Edit: This diagram got downsampled after I uploaded it, see it in the PDF linked above if you can't make out the part #'s on it.

plate 52.jpg

Last edited:
I found a diagram that may give you a rough idea. It came from this PDF:

The plate you pictured is equivalent in function to #52 on the diagram. Yes it is a manual winch instead of electric but this should give you a rough idea. Reece does not offer any repair parts or diagrams, at least not that I saw. They seem to call it either a Towpower 2000 model 7033600 aka 70336, or else they no longer offer yours and that is just their successor winch model.

Edit: This diagram got downsampled after I uploaded it, see it in the PDF linked above if you can't make out the part #'s on it.

View attachment 218465
Thank you I’l tear into it and try to fix it

Back