Reese 12,000 lb weight distributing hitch $130 at TSC

Awesome deal, thanks for posting. Haven't found any in stock in areas I travel to, but I will keep searching.

Found one 13 miles away - PayPal made quick work of it …
(Pickup in store) …
Thanks for the heads up …
You have the Midas touch.

I checked TSC inventories from El Paso TX to nogales az,,,,,, salt lake city UT to Seattle, wa. Didn't find a single hitch.....

Managed to find one about 45 minutes away and ordered while at work yesterday. Got the confirmation to pickup within a few hours, but didn’t get up there to grab it same day. Today while at work got a notification that someone picked it up. I called before driving up and looks like someone managed to steal this one. Manager was genuinely apologetic and perplexed. Got a refund, but of course no more available.

• Wow
Reactions: D60
Managed to find one about 45 minutes away and ordered while at work yesterday. Got the confirmation to pickup within a few hours, but didn’t get up there to grab it same day. Today while at work got a notification that someone picked it up. I called before driving up and looks like someone managed to steal this one. Manager was genuinely apologetic and perplexed. Got a refund, but of course no more available.
How did someone find out that you ordered the hitch from that particular store to go steal it? Either you have a thieving friend or co-worker, or someone who works at the store wanted it instead. The manager was probably apologetic because he knows he has a rat in the house.

How did someone find out that you ordered the hitch from that particular store to go steal it? Either you have a thieving friend or co-worker, or someone who works at the store wanted it instead. The manager was probably apologetic because he knows he has a rat in the house.
Certainly no friends. The manager took about an hour to investigate before she called me back the last time, and I asked if she had found out how it happened. She said she had no idea as they are supposed to check ID’s. She said she checked the cameras, but there was nothing at the time it showed picked up. She explained that was normal as they often go back and do the “paperwork” a few hours later when they aren’t busy. She said she planned to implement stronger protocols and continue investigating.

Overall, a little disappointing, but as long as my refund is processed I won’t lose any sleep. I was pretty surprised it ever got confirmed in the first place given the rarity. I figure the most likely reason is still employee error(s) along the way.

Certainly no friends. The manager took about an hour to investigate before she called me back the last time, and I asked if she had found out how it happened. She said she had no idea as they are supposed to check ID’s. She said she checked the cameras, but there was nothing at the time it showed picked up. She explained that was normal as they often go back and do the “paperwork” a few hours later when they aren’t busy. She said she planned to implement stronger protocols and continue investigating.

Overall, a little disappointing, but as long as my refund is processed I won’t lose any sleep. I was pretty surprised it ever got confirmed in the first place given the rarity. I figure the most likely reason is still employee error(s) along the way.
When I picked mine up I went to the counter and told them I was picking up an online order. They asked my name in order to retrieve it, but didn’t check my ID.

When I picked mine up I went to the counter and told them I was picking up an online order. They asked my name in order to retrieve it, but didn’t check my ID.
No ID - but I did print out the confirmation with name/address - and order number - pre-paid in full …

Mine was already moved to a locked cage by the register - store had been open less than an hour …

Back