Rachel McAdams and Trop Artic...

Kind of off-topic, but nice nonetheless... In the movie, "The Family Stone," I just noticed that Rachel McAdams wore a Philips 66/Trop Artic shirt in one scene. [Smile]  -

Rachel McAdams is now my new favorite hollywood cutie...as if I needed another reason to love TA! Wonder if she'd play TA-Twister with me???

drewjp

quote:
Originally posted by JAG: Rachel McAdams is hot. The bad thing is that my fiance knows I think that so it's a sore topic for her. [Big Grin]
I wholeheartedly agree! Very hot, especially as a brunette! [Smile]

drewjp

quote:
Originally posted by beanoil: Check Rachel out in "The Notebook" . A chick flick for sure, but she makes it very tolorable.
Or check out "Red Eye." I think she looks best in that film...

I think she's wearing a Fred Rahmer t-shirt. Any hottie wearing a Fast Freddy shirt is alright in my book!! I can't find a pic of Fred's car but here's one when Brooke Tatnell took over the ride:  -

Pablo is right: Skank-Hoe. Man, if she's THAT average in the movie, imagine that thang in the early a.m. [Freak] Besides, soon, she'll look like this > [Happy] Besides, can you imagine the unmitigated, ba11-busting ATTITUDE of a broad like that? [Bang Head] Nooooo thanks.. [No no]