QS Euro 5-40 @ 6500 miles

Any help on uploading a report from ALS. Using a Mac I saved it in notes but can't figure out how to find it to upload. I could take a screenshot but don't think it would capture the entire list.

This was in a MB ML 350.

Last edited:
Go to your notes to see what file format it was saved as. Then search for that formats file to JPG free converter in your favorite search engine. Convert the file to JPG. Then it should show up when trying to upload to this site. Otherwise send me a PM & I can do all that for you then upload it or send it back to you for you to upload.

Any help on uploading a report from ALS. Using a Mac I saved it in notes but can't figure out how to find it to upload. I could take a screenshot but don't think it would capture the entire list.
Assuming this is Blackstone Labs, download the PDF version without your personal info on it.

Run the PDF through an online convertor. Here is one: https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-jpg

Then download the JPG file and upload it here. That's it.

Thank you for providing this UOA!

Finally. What a convoluted process.
Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 11.56.56 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 11.57.04 AM.png

Higher amount of Magnesium then I usually see & that's just an observation. I'm assuming this is a gasoline engine. It looks like this oil is working well w/this MB.

Last edited:
Higher amount of Magnesium then I usually see & that's just an observation. I'm assuming this is a gasoline engine. It looks like this oil is working well w/this MB.
I think this was the SP version, thus the calcium/magnesium ratio. Although they don't test for fuel, is there any indication on an oil analysis that there would be fuel contamination? I am impressed at this oil's performance.

Although they don't test for fuel, is there any indication on an oil analysis that there would be fuel contamination?
The flashpoint usually sinks under 400F, and the viscosity at 100C takes a healthy nose dive. You got 12.7 cSt @ 100C, which is about as solid as it gets for this oil. You're good.

I think this was the SP version, thus the calcium/magnesium ratio. Although they don't test for fuel, is there any indication on an oil analysis that there would be fuel contamination? I am impressed at this oil's performance.
Even SP's I've usually seen Magnesium a bit less than what's shown. Not saying it's bad just an observation & I'd not worry about. 12.7 Viscosity at 6500 miles on 5w-40 Euro is good. <12.5-12.6 equals the thickest 30 grade. Basically, you're right at the end of the 40 grade. If there's any fuel I'd wager 2% or less here which is not an issue. Fuel doesn't always track with mileage. The folks that use this QS Euro say it's the best bang for the buck & easily obtainable at Walmart & other locations.

Back