Purolator Louvers (lack of)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Sayjac
That's said, as evidenced with the recent posted Puro made value/jobber tier ProLine louvered filter posted here, M&H Puro has the capability to get it right.

And, we see the Rotella ones look nice, too. I would think that Purolator isn't expendable, and I hope M + H would agree. While I'm not a fan of having so many tiers of filters, at least Purolator has three options, and if customers are happy with that, great. That line gives them three options and fairly good North American and Japanese coverage. It's not like they can just shut down Purolator and bring in a bunch of German Manns to fill the gap; they don't have the coverage.

I would prefer if the Purolator line improved, if only to assist in their automaker, rebranded, and jobber lines. It's always been difficult to get Purolator filters here. It's never been overly difficult to get Motorcraft or Quaker State filters here.

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
Stay away from anything Tearolouver at any cost...lol

Tearolouver! Ha! The nicknames are getting better.

"Tear now, Louver later"

Wait, wasn't there a failed ADBV as well recently? How can we add that to the Tearolouver name? I am just waiting for the outer can to fail next.

Well if the outer can fails we can say "can the Tearolouver" lol

I wish they would get their quality issues resolved a few years back they were actually good filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back