Project Farm- Tests Jeans

The better jeans are Pennzoil? I can only imagine a certain kind of wear tests, with perhaps four ? items (there are two pairs there) and how not only was that not relevant to motor oil but... yeah.

Looks like I'll get a camera. Have a great day.

Not sure exactly the point of this one is... going to depend on the user and the way they are used...

That being said, Carhartt Traditional Fit / Straight leg jeans are the "standard" day to day jean in my usage. My work uniform is basically these, Red Wing Steel toe boots, and a polo shirt/button down shirt/or heavier when cold... (Then add the PPE on top of it...)

Average guy at a Lowes or Home Depot, inseam 2" too long:

TaperedfitLevisVintageClothing501ZXXjeans.jpg

Every Cowboy wears a Jean like that or longer that's actually to short you figure out the answer let me know BTW I wear a 30 36 or 38 easy to find you just shopping in wrong place.

I go to Kohls. You have a 30" waist and wear a 36-38 inseam? You are really tall and skinny.

Not sure exactly the point of this one is... going to depend on the user and the way they are used...

That being said, Carhartt Traditional Fit / Straight leg jeans are the "standard" day to day jean in my usage. My work uniform is basically these, Red Wing Steel toe boots, and a polo shirt/button down shirt/or heavier when cold... (Then add the PPE on top of it...)
Back when I laid block/brick Carhartt's were the only thing that would hold up until the Wrangler Rugged Wear came out.
Did he send off a used Jeans analysis?
We're going to need a VJA first, then then we can do a UJA.

I saw this the other day. I must admit that Project Farm is a lot better at testing jeans than he is at testing motor oil. 😁

I wore nothing but Levi's 505's for decades, although I didn't wear them in a working environment and put a lot of wear and tear on them.
They are now up to almost $70 a pair although there are frequent sales on them. And like many things, the material has gotten thinner over the years.

Now that I am retired and watching how I spend my money I decided to try some Wrangler jeans which can be found for about half the price of Levis. They are holding up just fine and if I get an oil stain on them or abrade them when working on my cars or out in the yard it's not a big deal.

T-shirt and shorts for me year-round, only own some dress slacks for that special occasion. ;)

I was at Kohl's yesterday to buy some jeans.
They had a buy 1 get 1/2 off on the second pair which amounts to a total 25% discount.
Levi's were $70 so 2 pair would be $105
Lee's were $45 so 2 pair would be $67.50.
I think you can guess which ones I bought.

Back