Price of a 12 pack of Coca-Cola

The seltzer water segment is the fastest growing in the beverage industry. Probably the most profitable as well.
That is my go-to drink after I finish off a few cups of coffee in the morning. There are a few brands, all great tasting that are in competition with sales each week. Slightly different taste among the brands, but all good and new flavors always coming out. Great stuff, try it!

Dirty rotten beggars are selling 20 can packs instead of two by fours.

8D938554-6DD7-4F6B-B6C1-0997C85834C2.jpeg

24 pack is $10.99 on sale this week at Dillons (Kroger affiliate). I have been getting my canned soda from either Dillons or Dollar General on sale as they have the better prices in this area.

Since I found Diet Pepsi syrup for my Soda Stream I have not bought any cans or bottles of soda. I have unlimited Diet Pepsi now.

Diabetic or not people don't need the majority of the added sugar in foods.

As a kid I remember put putting sugar on Rice Krispies, sliced tomatoes, confectioner sugar with cinnamon on toast. Now I use some artificial sweeteners and basically no added sugar.

Coke changed their look and apparently also the price. A 12 pack of 12 oz cans works to $4.00 US at my local discount grocery store. How much is Coca-Cola at your local grocery store these days? :) ( Most useful to Coca-Cola drinkers)
We bought qty 3 six packs of 16.9 Oz bottles for $11. Qty 18 16.9 Oz bottles for $11.

All soda here has skyrocketed. I don’t even remember the price in 2021 when this thread started. I know I’m paying like $7 a pack for 12 packs and I usually get like 3 for $15 on special but still that’s high. I don’t usually drink Coke but my mom does it’s high I know. We just usually go to the gas station and get them free. Taste better out of the fountain anyway. I buy cans to take to work with me.

$8.99 today in Publix in metro Atlanta. This week they are buy two, get one free or 33% off when buying 3 twelve packs.

I bought three, will mostly last us all summer. Usually take a couple on the boat each weekend and drink them when eating a sandwich we make and take along for lunch.

Coke changed their look and apparently also the price. A 12 pack of 12 oz cans works to $4.00 US at my local discount grocery store. How much is Coca-Cola at your local grocery store these days? :) ( Most useful to Coca-Cola drinkers)
The 2 liter bottles are a few cents short of $3 if not on sale.

I buy Diet Pepsi mix for SodaStream on Amazon.

Not sure I only drink Mexican coke and local cane sugar cola. But it seems to have gone up from $9.99 or 10 to $14 a 12 pack.

I don't buy it often but I did the other day, and was shocked that diet coke at Walmart is $12.50 for 24. Sam's diet cola (walmart store brand) used to be $1.99 for a 12 and now its $4.46.

I should thank them, I for sure don't want to drink either anymore and will be healthier for it.

1701783322389.png

Isn't Publix the expensive grocery store?

Is there a cheap one?

Ohhhh, you mean their regular prices which seem to keep the trash out of the stores. Yeah, their prices are elevated more than WM and Kroger, but it's worth it, IMO.

There's a skill to shopping at Publix. You better walk the aisles and buy extra of what you normally use when it is buy one, get one. The fun part is that in GA and AL, you don't have to get two items to get the sale price (1/2 price). State law in those two states dictate that each item must be sold at the discounted price.

Doesn't work that way in FL. Gotta get two. That's the reason we take a cooler with us and some dry items when we go to FL to save a little money on groceries.... We take some condiments, cooking oil, sugar, etc.

So 8oz lemonade 16g sugar, 12oz cherry coke 42g sugar and 16.9oz coke 55g sugar. Equalizing volume means lemonade has 24/33g sugar against 42/55g sugar. Not an insignificant difference. I stick with the zero sugar lemonade and add a bit of artificial. Not ideal but satisfies the diabetes requirements.

I don't buy it often but I did the other day, and was shocked that diet coke at Walmart is $12.50 for 24. Sam's diet cola (walmart store brand) used to be $1.99 for a 12 and now its $4.46.

I should thank them, I for sure don't want to drink either anymore and will be healthier for it.

View attachment 191666
I was at Costco on Thursday and a coke 24 pack was $17.xx, while a case of Yuengling $20.39. I could have sworn 2 years ago the coke was $9.xx. But may be wrong

Back