Premium Guard filters (oil & air) on sale at Walmart.com sold by PGi (free shipping)

Walmart.com has Premium Guard oil and air filters on sale being sold by Premium Guard aka PGi

Example,

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Premium-PG2500EX-Extended-Life-Oil-Filter-Fits-select-2009-FORD-ESCAPE-2009-FORD-EDGE/943055371

filtersale.jpg

I just ordered two (2) Premium Guard air filters for my Kia Sorento for $18.52 (including tax) to be delivered to my house FREE on June 3, 2024. Thanks Peted for the sale information. Thank you.

for my application, these are $4.60 from rockauto and I buy there enough that shipping would be included through other items

do people have experience with these? I am wondering how they hold up against Champ XL Synthetic filters, the champs are smaller and are $1.13 cheaper for my application.

I have tried the regular PGs and they are built heavy duty, not sure about filtering.

for my application, these are $4.60 from rockauto and I buy there enough that shipping would be included through other items

do people have experience with these? I am wondering how they hold up against Champ XL Synthetic filters, the champs are smaller and are $1.13 cheaper for my application.

I have tried the regular PGs and they are built heavy duty, not sure about filtering.
1716895126968.jpg

Premium Guard puts all the filtering specs on their website. Just pull up your filter of choice and it will show you. Standard filters are 96% at 20 microns.

Back