PG5276 - $5.68
PG5313 - $3.26
PG2222 - $2.99
PG5436 - $3.26
PG5610 - $5.94
PG4619 - $3.26
PG5839 - $4.46
PG5288 - $2.93

Check Premium Guard's website to see what fits your application.

Worked here now
That number comes up as the Yugo filter. I have used those as well for my mowers
I tried it on my phone and it worked. 4 headed my way for $12.54 including tax. I've always used PH3614 size filters on my riding mowers with briggs motors with no issue.

I tried it on my phone and it worked. 4 headed my way for $12.54 including tax. I've always used PH3614 size filters on my riding mowers with briggs motors with no issue.
Just snagged the last 2 PG241's that showed in stock for free delivery. I was trying to cross reference Fram filters to get on clearance at Meijer for my mower when this popped up. Hard to beat 2 filters for $6 delivered. Now I just need some cheap 40/50wt oil to pair with it for a spring change.

Just snagged the last 2 PG241's that showed in stock for free delivery. I was trying to cross reference Fram filters to get on clearance at Meijer for my mower when this popped up. Hard to beat 2 filters for $6 delivered. Now I just need some cheap 40/50wt oil to pair with it for a spring change.

I've had a original Fram XG3614 on my 24hp briggs for 5 years/100hrs now... Finally time to change it out. I've been running 5w-30 synthetic in mine and it seems to like it. No consumption to speak of. I just got a yard that is 4x bigger so I'll be running mine for longer durations. I'm considering trying out Mobil 1 15w-50.

Are these comparable or good filters for Honda / Mazda? I’m no filter geek, I’ve read some on here and learned that Mazda oem filters are “some of the best” so I’ve just stuck with them. And I’ve stuck with Honda oem filters just simply due to being in warranty still.

Are these comparable or good filters for Honda / Mazda? I’m no filter geek, I’ve read some on here and learned that Mazda oem filters are “some of the best” so I’ve just stuck with them. And I’ve stuck with Honda oem filters just simply due to being in warranty still.
These are some of the best quality filters in the industry right now.

Where do these filters stand in the lineup?

The jobber/whitebox or the premium line with the silicone ADBV?
So far both lines have been great. I'd say better than jobber on the "Selects' for sure but even the standards I've seen have shown excellent quality. So far they've shown great consistency as well. I suppose since they are rated for 5,000 miles they could fit the description of "Jobber"? But to your point the filters mentioned here appear to be their basic line up 5k oil filters & not the 10k Selects.

PG4476 = $1.84 on rockauto, it is listed as VARIOUS MFR PG4476 but it is a Premium Guard oil filter, a very heavy oil filter.

I haven't cut one open to say much but I "think" it would be good for a 5k OCI.

It definitely "looks" better and "seems" to be well-built than the low-tier part store oil filters but that doesn't mean much as I haven't cut one open or have any data on them.

Man, great deal. Just grabbed 3. Got my wifes Mazda CX-5 in November, bought 7 OEM filters, and at least 10 aftermarket filters now........

I have only done 1 oil change and only have 2600 miles on car.

The struggle is real....

:)

Man, great deal. Just grabbed 3. Got my wifes Mazda CX-5 in November, bought 7 OEM filters, and at least 10 aftermarket filters now........

I have only done 1 oil change and only have 2600 miles on car.

The struggle is real....

:)
You find a deal on Mazda oem filters somewhere that you care to share? My local Mazda pissed me off so bad I’d rather not deal with them anymore. Online none seem to be a great deal but it is what it is I guess.

You find a deal on Mazda oem filters somewhere that you care to share? My local Mazda pissed me off so bad I’d rather not deal with them anymore. Online none seem to be a great deal but it is what it is I guess.
I wish I could find more deals. I got them on eBay from a mazda dealership. They only had 7 and so I bought them all. About $5 each roughly (including shipping.) I agree with you, finding deals on the OEM cheaper than the dealer is tough. My dealer wants about $9 each.

Last edited:
Back