Premium Floor Mats

I’ve been looking for a set of quality carpet mats for my Passat with no success. Can you recommend a good source?
TIA
Smoky

Front only or F&R?
I always look for larger mats from a big SUV or pickup truck(without their name) in my color from my local parts stores.

Last edited:
What's wrong with VW? I found these in my 17 year old Jetta and they still look great although I can't be sure they are original.

188.jpg

I have Kagu 3d, Weathertech and Lloyds in my own cars long term. The Kagu 3d are by far head and shoulders above the others. The Weathertech are not bad suck in comparison and are a rippoff, I only used them because there was no other option for that car, ditto the Lloyds which are the worst of the bunch, they look like something you would see at a Walmart entrance, cheap and industrial looking, they really ruin the look of an otherwise high end single hid leather interior with real wool carpet.

I see they only list the Kagu for up to 2019 Passat but I am guessing they have not updated their catalog, check if the OE mats from the 2019 are the same as your 2022. The picture does not do them justice.

I have Kagu 3d, Weathertech and Lloyds in my own cars long term. The Kagu 3d are by far head and shoulders above the others. The Weathertech are not bad suck in comparison and are a rippoff, I only used them because there was no other option for that car, ditto the Lloyds which are the worst of the bunch, they look like something you would see at a Walmart entrance, cheap and industrial looking, they really ruin the look of an otherwise high end single hid leather interior with real wool carpet.

I see they only list the Kagu for up to 2019 Passat but I am guessing they have not updated their catalog, check if the OE mats from the 2019 are the same as your 2022. The picture does not do them justice.

Trav,

How easy (or not) are the Kagu 3d to clean compared to the Weathertechs?

Trav,

How easy (or not) are the Kagu 3d to clean compared to the Weathertechs?
Not much if any difference that I can tell, the 3d grip the carpet better than the Weathertech. I just put some dawn in a bucket of warm water, brush them with it and dry them.

Wow, those are some great looking mats!

Back