Pratt & Whitney, Thunder in the Sun 1958-1998.

That area is directly behind my house, my place backs up to the everglades (NENA). I'm on the edge of the Class D airspace of Gwinn airport. I regularly hear the various engines run. I also see some very interesting aircraft fly about.

I saw a fixed wing drone fly overhead today and towards Gwinn. A few years back I saw an acute wedge twin engine stealth plane fly in. I'd say it was a 60 degree angle. Considerably sharper than the stealth fighter or bomber.

I've seen this model on the radar pylon at Gwinn. The flying aircraft I saw was somewhat like the box in the upper right below.

af-composite-hypersonic-plane.jpg

That area is directly behind my house, my place backs up to the everglades (NENA). I'm on the edge of the Class D airspace of Gwinn airport. I regularly hear the various engines run. I also see some very interesting aircraft fly about.

I saw a fixed wing drone fly overhead today and towards Gwinn. A few years back I saw an acute wedge twin engine stealth plane fly in. I'd say it was a 60 degree angle. Considerably sharper than the stealth fighter or bomber.

I've seen this model on the radar pylon at Gwinn. The flying aircraft I saw was somewhat like the box in the upper right below.

af-composite-hypersonic-plane.jpg

Very cool!

Back