PP or Magnatec

After a week of Magnatec,PPHM definitely for the win!! The Magnatec isn’t as “smooth” as the PPHM. Everything I’ve used PP or PPHM in just runs impeccably smooth and quiet. UOA’s are always flawless as well!! Pennzoil definitely has “something” in their formula that just seems to work.

You need to give an oil 1500 miles to strip off the old stuff and fully lay down it's new add pack IMO. Then, and only then, will you start to know how it's going to run for you.

After a week of Magnatec,PPHM definitely for the win!! The Magnatec isn’t as “smooth” as the PPHM. Everything I’ve used PP or PPHM in just runs impeccably smooth and quiet. UOA’s are always flawless as well!! Pennzoil definitely has “something” in their formula that just seems to work.
But how does the PPHM compare in smell?

So we went from talking oil to women🤔🙄🤔🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

you kinda did sell out; raving all about Castrol Syntec then using Magnatec for what, 4 days, then jump ship to PPHM. That’s like me saying I used gallons of QSGB (which I did way back) then now saying Edge is the king of oils

So we went from talking oil to women🤔🙄🤔🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

you kinda did sell out; raving all about Castrol Syntec then using Magnatec for what, 4 days, then jump ship to PPHM. That’s like me saying I used gallons of QSGB (which I did way back) then now saying Edge is the king of oils
Aww come on now,we all know Bullseye is the extra most bestest BFF bestie ❤️

I have a 2010 Sebring, the last year made before the 200. I bought it in 2012 and it now has 212k on it. I’ve used Pennzoil Platinum in almost exclusively except for a few different tryouts here and there, then starting last year using Valvoline Full Synthetic Maxlife HM. I’ll probably be going back to Platinum in the HM version. Even though “it’s just a Chrysler.” I still take the best care of it I can.

L8R,
Matt

I would use the Magnatec and then tell her you saved the intelligent molecules just for her car. Gotta score points somehow...

Just throw some of the cheap CQ you got from AAP - he/she wouldn't know the difference. If the dude's/gal's in doubt, then re-direct him/her to BITOG. Folks around here will do their job ;)

Back