Post your temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick:

How does your RAM/CPU bench out using AIDA?

Here's mine for reference (run with everything running):

cachemem01.png

Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
Nick:

cachemem01.png

Which version is that? The version I download is like the old Lavalys interface

Originally Posted By: Nick R
Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
Nick:

cachemem01.png

Which version is that? The version I download is like the old Lavalys interface

Says right on the bottom of it: 1.00.1111

1.png

How is my memory performance almost halved of yours, despite being 3/4 of the clock speed. Are you in Triple channel and it doesn't detect correctly?

Last edited:
Nope, just dual channel 1600 sticks.

I'll download the same version as you and run again. Give me a minute.

Take a look at your L1 read/write and then copy. Then look at mine. That is WEIRD..........

Guess ill have to fiddle when I get home that seems oddly skewed. I know the AMD IMC isn't as good as intels, but that just can't be right.

For those of you still using Prime95 as a stress test, I highly recommend looking into IntelBurnTest as it puts even more stress on the CPU and can achieve higher temperatures than Prime95 can. Prime95 is somewhat of a lousy stress test these days.

Originally Posted By: Towncivilian
For those of you still using Prime95 as a stress test, I highly recommend looking into IntelBurnTest as it puts even more stress on the CPU and can achieve higher temperatures than Prime95 can. Prime95 is somewhat of a lousy stress test these days.

That is what I used after I got the water cooling on my i5. It is much faster to detect failures than Prime as well.

I have used IBT as well. I hate to use it too much though because it puts an insane load on it. Ive seen nearly 160W (120A!) being consumed by the CPU under it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back