Post your latest tire purchase

Goodyear Reliant All-Season 235/60R18 103V All-Season Tires from Walmart, $95 each. They be going on my wife's 08 Liberty in a few weeks. They got some good reviews and the black Friday price was tough to beat. This is the third set of tires I bought from WMT over the past few years. I found them to have the best prices at the times I needed tires.

1701436794053.jpg
I got these , but they are to big. :ROFLMAO:

2022 ford edge
Installed 4 Bridgestone alenza ulta a/s
They drive great so far. Very smooth over bumps and quiet. Great in rain and the tread looks like it should be very good in snow. A little on the pricey side but after rebates and selling the old Michelins with 10k on them they weren’t too bad

UPDATE: After purchasing the four GT Radial 245/45/18V tires from www.prioritytire.com, I made an appointment with Discount Tire in Cheasapeake, VA for mounting and balancing. I was in and out of the store in 60 minutes, they only charged $21 per tire and everything went fine. I had contacted two local shops in NC for M&B quotes for 45 profile tires, and each one quoted me $50 per tire. Kudos to Discount Tire for good pricing and timely service. So all in all the set of tires installed cost me $492 plus sales tax. The old Milestar MS932 tires seemed like a good deal at the time, but I ended up only getting 20K miles out of them. With low miles driven annually, the new tires should last at least 6 years. By then the M35 will be 23 years old.

Last edited:
Saw a deal on some Michelin LTX AT2 (#67198) in my stock size LT265/70R17 E rated through Wally World for $233.99 each. Noticed they run about $330 everywhere else lately so I ordered on Sunday might and they were delivered Wednesday afternoon. Ran these before the Defender LTX and liked them.

Attachments

• BBDCA509-E44D-4D37-AF22-6AA939E21C43.jpeg
    BBDCA509-E44D-4D37-AF22-6AA939E21C43.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 23
I just swapped out the Goodyear Assurance “finesse” tires that came on the Mazda CX50 that we purchased last Saturday for these Michelin Crossclimate 2’s
After a credit for the new pull offs, I paid $700 mounted / balanced after tax.

IMG_0887.jpeg
IMG_0886.jpeg
IMG_0885.jpeg

I’ll be getting some Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015’s put on Monday. LT265/70r17 load range E. They’re replacing the same size BFGoodrich KO2’s in load range C.

Truck came with P metrics from the factory but E’s were optional, should be fine.
IMG_9364.jpeg

A few months back I purchased Michelin Cross-Climate 2 for my wife's '18 Honda Pilot from Costco when they were on sale...Nice handling, firm road manners, and impressive traction...Only beef is the 'hummm'.

Reactions: hrv
Just put Cooper SRX 275’s on the 2017 Tahoe …
Had a good run with the Cooper Evolution … so …

IMG_2007.jpg

Wife’s 2020 traverse. Approximately 53k miles on the OE tires. Probably had a little life left in them, but I don’t like taking chances, especially with my wife’s car.

Off: continental crosscontact LX20

On: continental terrain contact H/T

I had to buy a new Continental ExtremeContact due to road hazard, I'm waiting for TireRack road hazard to reimburse me
That was last week, I looked at the new tire today 🙄
View attachment 190301
Now I need another one 😭
Hopefully I can get this one swapped under Continentals 1 year road hazard, since on paper I bought it cash
But I'm still on the hook for tax and mount & balance 😳
Can't have nothing nice 😔

I'm in my tire era 🤔
I'm so tired of buying tires, I swear all I do is buy tires and batteries 🥺
I just had one of my CrossContact LX25s replaced under their new tire road hazard warranty, and I paid for the mount/balance/tax on it, nothing else. The nail stuck in nicely to the tread block right at the outer sidewall. I've had more tire problems with the CX5 than all the rest of my vehicles combined. Saint Louis City roads suuuuuck. (I think this makes the list 3 plug/patches and 2 damage-related replacements.)

Last edited:
Back